Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

What she said

“Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neghbors…even by children,” Carano wrote on her IG story, accompanied by a sad face emoji.

Carano also offered up the following words in quotation marks:

“Because history is edited, most people today don’t realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views?”

Compare what she said to Nick Cannon. It’s insane how triggered the left get over something like this.

And she too should have an opportunity to redeem herself as he did. I suspect that her firing was also due to an accumulation of dumb comments made over time. I don’t think she’s a bad person. I think she’s stupid, but redeemable.

Lucasfilm is a private business, they can refuse to re-sign her or fire her for mostly whatever they want.

And for the record, her comparison is crap.
Agree.
A lot of these situations are idiots who forgot they work for a private company that may not want to be associated with crazy.

Not being able to delete posts in the War Room is a little annoying.

Last edited:
I actually think Gina Carano might be mentally ill.

Last edited:
Lucasfilm is a private business, they can refuse to re-sign her or fire her for mostly whatever they want.

And for the record, her comparison is crap.
her agency left her too, Hollywood is bullying her, just like the other elites bullied the brave people of the capitol.

She wont have any role big role anytime soon, we can bet on that ...

Comments were way off base, borderline delusional definitely insensitive but I don’t think they crossed any lines.

Moral of the Story: Be careful about what you post on social media.

Comments were way off base, borderline delusional definitely insensitive but I don’t think they crossed any lines.
yep and comparing the brave capitol people to ISIS is totally right, huh ???!??!?

what many big medias and many celebrities did ... None of them got persecuted/fired though, why ???

Back