Social MADAM ALEXANDER OCASIO CORTEZ raises 2 MILLION and travels to Texas to help those in need

forum poster

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
While lyin Ted is holidaying in Mexico, AOC is flying to Texas to help out those in need.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., raised more than $2 million for relief efforts in Texas as of Friday afternoon before traveling to Houston to help in the recovery effort.

“Charity isn’t always a replacement for good governance, but we won’t turn away from helping people in need when things hit the fan,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted.

The funds raised by the progressive lawmaker will go toward 12 food banks and relief organizations, including the Bridge Homeless Recovery Center, Ending Community Homelessness Coalition, Family Eldercare, Feeding Texas and the Houston Food Bank, according to the donations page.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...ef-heads-houston-after-blasting-cruz-n1258389

thequint%2F2019-01%2Fc30a0ba7-b10e-4dd7-b418-cac06597f25b%2Fdance_gal.gif

Discuss.

Last edited:
Was it raised by simps on twitch? Is it going to Texans or instead to organizations like thousand currents who will then take 90% and dole out 10%?

and leave it up to AOC to make Texans suffering about her.

still, good she’s helping. Why isn’t every elected congress person heading down to Texas? They should if AOC is. Every one of them. Somewhere around 539 of them. They need to get their names in the news and faces in cameras.

Was it raised by simps on twitch? Is it going to Texans or instead to organizations like thousand currents who will then take 90% and dole out 10%?

and leave it up to AOC to make Texans suffering about her.

still, good she’s helping. Why isn’t every elected congress person heading down to Texas? They should if AOC is. Every one of them. Somewhere around 539 of them. They need to get their names in the news and faces in cameras.
You're the one making it all about her. What is she supposed to do, dress up like a super hero so she can raise funds and help out without having her name come up?

lol ya think? I’m with ya. Same lady who dressed up to go cry in front of a fence in front of cameras.

Ocasio-Cortez-fake-crying-for-a-parkinglot.png

aoc-fake-crying-at-fake-border-fence.jpg

An empty parking lot dude lol
This was debunked by multiple outlets and sources...
And marked as false by both twitter and Facebook.

I love how you call people libtards and the moronic left yet you literally fall for every single piece of partisan fake news there is..
<TrumpWrong1><TrumpWrong1><TrumpWrong1><DontBelieve1>

This would work better if you hadn't spent the last few days bending over backwards to make excuses for Ted Cruz. Her motivations are nowhere near as transparent as your own.
I didn’t make excuses for Cruz. I just said the outrage is fake. And the media is still hounding his family. It’s disgusting.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/19/ted-cruzs-family-soaks-up-cancun-sun-as-texas-shivers/

other people are cold! Someone better go out his kids on a plane and have them sit in the dark and the cold!!!

I bet you many Texans have left Texas for a time. It’s fake outrage.

next time any town suffers a tornado, AOC better be there to help clear debris

Last edited:
This was debunked by multiple outlets and sources...
And marked as false by both twitter and Facebook.
That means jack shit. Facebook and Twitter mean nothing to truth We can all see the parking lot she’s crying in front of with our eyes. The fact checkers call it a “road”. awesome

You are a waste of time
And intellectually dishonest
It was a staged photo op and you know it. If you’d like to talk about intellectual dishonesty

and she’s gonna go do it again.

again, she better go shovel debris after a tornado. Oh wait? No political brownie points for that? She won’t be there

Back