Social MADAM ALEXANDER OCASIO CORTEZ raises 2 MILLION and travels to Texas to help those in need

It was a staged photo op and you know it. If you’d like to talk about intellectual dishonesty

and she’s gonna go do it again.

again, she better go shovel debris after a tornado. Oh wait? No political brownie points for that? She won’t be there
A millenial liberal posting photos of herself getting emotional... omg somebody hand her a prop bible

I didn’t make excuses for Cruz. I just said the outrage is fake. And the media is still hounding his family. It’s disgusting.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/19/ted-cruzs-family-soaks-up-cancun-sun-as-texas-shivers/

other people are cold! Someone better go out his kids on a plane and have them sit in the dark and the cold!!!

I bet you many Texans have left Texas for a time. It’s fake outrage.

next time any town suffers a tornado, AOC better be there to help clear debris
You were all like "what is Cruz supposed to do? He's just a senator!"
Meanwhile in Brooklyn....

It was a staged photo op and you know it. If you’d like to talk about intellectual dishonesty
https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2F035cc888-0e0e-448f-b1c0-861bc329981c.jpg

lol you Americans are so fucking weird.

Person does something good for the community.

"Well I disagree with this person politically, so there must be some kind of evil motive or way I can discredit this"

tenor.gif
It’s bc we all know it’s disingenuous. She hates Ted Cruz, and wants to come down and wallow in the discomfort of Texans for political gain. It’s actually sick.

she’s never come and helped the Midwest after floods or to tornadoes. She didn’t care then, not about us.

she just knows the media is going to give her a glowing crown and she’s going to go bask in it. If that doesn’t make you sick, just the utter fakeness of it all, I don’t know what to tell you.

my two friends in Texas who moved to Austin tell me Texans are pissed. They don’t want to be her political prop. The media won’t ever mention that

It's her job to do this.

I donate time to my job.
It’s actually not her job to do this. Her job is solely to represent her constituents to the federal government in the legislative branch of congress.

I’ve can’t recall any other trine I’ve seen another states elected representatives go over to another state after a snowstorm, flood, earthquake or hurricane to go and pull a stunt like this.

and I’m old. It’s unprecedented.and disgusting

It’s bc we all know it’s disingenuous. She hates Ted Cruz, and wants to come down and wallow in the discomfort of Texans for political gain. It’s actually sick.

she’s never come and helped the Midwest after floods or to tornadoes. She didn’t care then, not about us.

she just knows the media is going to give her a glowing crown and she’s going to go bask in it. If that doesn’t make you sick, just the utter fakeness of it all, I don’t know what to tell you.

my two friends in Texas who moved to Austin tell me Texans are pissed. They don’t want to be her political prop. The media won’t ever mention that

She's raising money. All politicians do things for political purposes and have done for about 100 years. This is actually benefiting people.

She's raising money. All politicians do things for political purposes and have done for about 100 years. This is actually benefiting people.
We Americans have never seen anything like this. Some super rich nyc people could have given her money and said “go fuck with Ted Cruz”

this is gonna piss millions of Texans off. They know she doesn’t care about them, she hates their red state guts. She’s there to antagonize Ted Cruz. And everyone knows it. It’s just another new low in American politics

and our liberal media and cultural outlets are gonna have a field day with this. She’s gonna be revered like the Virgin Mary herself.

This is not about people of Texas. I can’t believe the misery of millions of people is gonna be the background to this disgusting display.

I can’t remember a single time any elected representative has gone to another state after a storm or other occurrence to play political gotcha. I dont think it’s ever happened before

We Americans have never seen anything like this. Some super rich nyc people could have given her money and said “go fuck with Ted Cruz”

this is gonna piss millions of Texans off. They know she doesn’t care about them, she hates their red state guts. She’s there to antagonize Ted Cruz. And everyone knows if. It’s just another new low in American politics

and our liberal media and outlets are gonna have a field day with this. She’s gonna be revered like the Virgin Mary herself.

This is not about people of Texas. I can’t believe the misery of millions of people is gonna be the background to this disgusting display.

I can’t remember a single time any elected representative has gone to another state after a storm or other occurrence to play political gotcha. I dont think it’s ever happened before
Lol wait let me get this straight.... Texans are going to be upset at an out-of-state politician fundraising millions of dollars for their relief effort?

If they're pissed at Her I can't imagine what they'll say or do to Ted Cruz!

Last edited:
She could have done nothing for the idiotic republican voters in Texas. AOC is a great person, we're lucky to have her.
No no you don't get it! Fundraising to help others in crisis is not what politicians are supposed to do because it's inauthentic and fake and worthy of so much criticism! @Proud American said so!

@Proud American is just angry that his side is demonstrating a complete lack for the regard for others and someone from the other side came in and proved him wrong on what a politician can do in a time of crisis.

Give it up, you're building @Starman level notoriety
This is absurd. And it’s never happened in American politics before. And you know it. You know it.

just another shameless display. A new low. Glad to see you’re of the moral character to not care about the millions of Texans who certainly don’t want to see AOC come and take photo ops in their state. Again.

Back