Social MADAM ALEXANDER OCASIO CORTEZ raises 2 MILLION and travels to Texas to help those in need

Fact checkers is really just damage control for the liberal propaganda machine.

Right wingers truly are the "feelings over facts" side.
Why should people even bother talking to you lot when you've made it abundantly clear that you've created an alternative reality for yourself, where facts are just "liberal propaganda"

What the fuck? I've never seen such a partisan take in my life, jesus christ dude. Is this post for real?

I sincerely hope for your sake this is a joke.

Give her credit man, she cares more than dumbass Ted Cruz. It just hurts your fragile ego to admit someone from the other side might actual be a better human being.
No it's not a joke. He's having a meltdown and doesn't know how to handle it

Good for her.

That being said i still don't agree with her politically 100% and think she is an idiot.

I don't give a fuck if my dentist saves kittens from trees in his spare time if he wants to treat my sore tooth with a brain surgery.

Still a bartender.

Right wingers truly are the "feelings over facts" side.
Why should people even bother talking to you lot when you've made it abundantly clear that you've created an alternative reality for yourself, where facts are just "liberal propaganda"
Are you referring to when "Fact Checkers" retracted their "facts" after being threatened with a law suit from Candace Owens?

Keep drinking the cool aid comrade.

Are you referring to when "Fact Checkers" retracted their "facts" after being threatened with a law suit from Candace Owens?

Keep drinking the cool aid comrade.

Have no idea what this one instance you mentioned was even about, but even if I was to grant it to you (although no don't know why I would considering right wingers relationship with the truth) hardly evidence of anything. Also Candice Owens is a grifter and a fraud, your IQ literally decays when you listen to her

Have no idea what this one instance you mentioned was even about, but even if I was to grant it to you (although no don't know why I would considering right wingers relationship with the truth) hardly evidence of anything. Also Candice Owens is a grifter and a fraud, your IQ literally decays when you listen to her
you're going to learn today!
https://www.blackenterprise.com/can...ory-lap-after-fact-checker-reverses-decision/

Keep defending that propaganda brown shirt.

We Americans have never seen anything like this. Some super rich nyc people could have given her money and said “go fuck with Ted Cruz”

this is gonna piss millions of Texans off. They know she doesn’t care about them, she hates their red state guts. She’s there to antagonize Ted Cruz. And everyone knows it. It’s just another new low in American politics

and our liberal media and cultural outlets are gonna have a field day with this. She’s gonna be revered like the Virgin Mary herself.

This is not about people of Texas. I can’t believe the misery of millions of people is gonna be the background to this disgusting display.

I can’t remember a single time any elected representative has gone to another state after a storm or other occurrence to play political gotcha. I dont think it’s ever happened before
She should take that 2 mil and go join Cruz on vacation in Mexico. Fuck the people of Texas.

I didn’t make excuses for Cruz. I just said the outrage is fake. And the media is still hounding his family. It’s disgusting.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/19/ted-cruzs-family-soaks-up-cancun-sun-as-texas-shivers/

other people are cold! Someone better go out his kids on a plane and have them sit in the dark and the cold!!!

I bet you many Texans have left Texas for a time. It’s fake outrage.

next time any town suffers a tornado, AOC better be there to help clear debris

The NYPost is wingnut rag, if even they've turned on him that means he probably fucked up.

]
Good for her.

That being said i still don't agree with her politically 100% and think she is an idiot.

I don't give a fuck if my dentist saves kittens from trees in his spare time if he wants to treat my sore tooth with a brain surgery.

Still a bartender.
Even I don't agree with her politically all the time. But she's smart as a tac. She has some pretty good accomplishments like getting an asteroid named after her for her contribution to coming second in a respected field of science.

She has a few bloopers here and there like most politicians have due to inexperience

You're the one making it all about her. What is she supposed to do, dress up like a super hero so she can raise funds and help out without having her name come up?
Sounds hot.

lol ya think? I’m with ya. Same lady who dressed up to go cry in front of a fence in front of cameras.

Ocasio-Cortez-fake-crying-for-a-parkinglot.png

aoc-fake-crying-at-fake-border-fence.jpg

An empty parking lot dude lol
Wait it was all staged?

This was debunked by multiple outlets and sources...
And marked as false by both twitter and Facebook.
You suckers believed your own lying eyes while I have real authoritative sources like twitter and facebook to debunk my own lying eyes.

iu

]

Even I don't agree with her politically all the time. But she's smart as a tac. She has some pretty good accomplishments like getting an asteroid named after her for her contribution to coming second in a respected field of science.

She has a few bloopers here and there like most politicians have due to inexperience
Maybe...

I don't follow her that much just occasionally look at her twitter and find there some stupid nuggets. Her whole "morally right but factually wrong" stance is also annoying and dangerous.

But she did a good thing.

We Americans have never seen anything like this. Some super rich nyc people could have given her money and said “go fuck with Ted Cruz”

this is gonna piss millions of Texans off. They know she doesn’t care about them, she hates their red state guts. She’s there to antagonize Ted Cruz. And everyone knows it. It’s just another new low in American politics

and our liberal media and cultural outlets are gonna have a field day with this. She’s gonna be revered like the Virgin Mary herself.

This is not about people of Texas. I can’t believe the misery of millions of people is gonna be the background to this disgusting display.

I can’t remember a single time any elected representative has gone to another state after a storm or other occurrence to play political gotcha. I dont think it’s ever happened before

Sorry dude but.

{<jordan}

Whatever . If politicians want to stroke their own egos and end up helping people in the meantime by all means go ahead

Amazing that people pick politicians to be their heroes.
I worry for our future.
No ones picking her as a hero she is using her platform to raise money to help people out. I would have given props to Ted or Rand if they did something similar. All I see from Ted and Rand was when New York was flooded and California wild fires they where fighting along with Trump not to provide federal funds to help ether state in rebuilding. In fact if it wasn't for Chris Christie rising up and making a stink it would have been even more embarrassing even meeting with then President Obama in New Jersey and was willing to do so to move above politics he even knew it was going to hurt him politically.

CHRISTIE-articleLarge.jpg

obama_2385100c.jpg

jersey-16_9.jpg

Back