Social Qanon Megathread V1

It so pathetic to watch places like CNN focus on the fringe: QANON, Greene, Jan. 6.... like they even matter in the big picture and the little dupes follow right along. QANON and Greene have zero power... they are tiny blips, but focus on that while The U.S. Government transfers trillions to the Oligarchs that pay CNN's, WaPo's, etc.. salaries.

Look a squirrel!!!!
Yeah, QANON, Greene and Trumpism have so little power that McCarthy is refusing to take Greene off of committee assignments or censure her, while Mitch McConnell and the GOP Senate are putting full pressure on him to do it. Meanwhile, the Trumpers in the House are demanding that Liz Cheney be removed from leadership because she voted to impeach Dear Leader, and McConnell and the establishment Repub's are trying to defend her.

All this matters so little that it is causing a civil war within the GOP as we speak.

Once again, who are you guys trying to fool with this shit?

Do you like under a rock, or do you think we do?

Yeah, QANON, Greene and Trumpism have so little power that McCarthy is refusing to take Greene of off committee assignments or censure her and while Mitch McConnell and the GOP Senate are putting full pressure on him to do it. Meanwhile the Trumpers in the House are demanding that Liz Cheney be removed from leadership because she voted to impeach Dear Leader, and McConnell and the establishment Repub's are trying to defend her.

All this matters so little that it is causing a civil war within the GOP as we speak.

Once again, who are you guys trying to fool with this shit?

Do you like under a rock, or do you think we do?

@Whippy McGee

keep in mind whippy that the male host of the show linked in the quoted post is a republican.

So what we learned? Qanon are a bunch of idiots and this lady might be a bigger idiot.

Doesn't matter, fake news!

i was just thinking (way too slowly obviously) that making a concerted effort to expose people on the right on sherdog to the hill is a fantastic idea. if that show represented the left and the right in this country (as it should) we could all get a lot done.

@Whippy McGee

Last edited:
Greene lost by more then people expected 10 Republicans joined with Democrats to remove MTG from her post. Some Republicans who voted with Democrats came from Florida. ADL likely weighed heavy on Republicans supporting her removal.

In my estimation, it probably describes at least 30-40% of the political views in this country... and it is cross-generational, nothing that is going to die off with the boomers.

Your probably right but I don't see that as an issue. It's always good to skeptical of the Government. Just don't be an insane person like this women. Lets not act like our government hasn't been involved in some seriously fucked up shit against it's own people.

It so pathetic to watch places like CNN focus on the fringe: QANON, Greene, Jan. 6.... like they even matter in the big picture and the little dupes follow right along. QANON and Greene have zero power... they are tiny blips, but focus on that while The U.S. Government transfers trillions to the Oligarchs that pay CNN's, WaPo's, etc.. salaries.

Look a squirrel!!!!
The brainwashed ibids occasionally need to see something up close to support the propaganda and narratives they swallow unchallenged. By finding the super rare fringe nutso they can broad stroke 75M people.

Just think some kid actually posted a thread about this on a Karate forum as if it has any relevance to anything ever.

Get this... it would be a much better thread. The VAST majority of Republicans have never heard of QAnon but those Democrats sure have!! Jussie much?

upload_2021-2-4_16-5-46.png

Your probably right but I don't see that as an issue. It's always good to skeptical of the Government. Just don't be an insane person like this women. Lets not act like our government hasn't been involved in some seriously fucked up shit against it's own people.
In order for society to function, there has to be a certain critical level of buy-in from the population. Skepticism is a problem when it imposes unreasonable or unfair burdens of proof. I'm not saying the default should be to blind trust, but unless the default is some reasonable level of trust, our institutions break down.
The brainwashed ibids occasionally need to see something up close to support the propaganda and narratives they swallow unchallenged. By finding the super rare fringe nutso they can broad stroke 75M people.

Just think some kid actually posted a thread about this on a Karate forum as if it has any relevance to anything ever.

Get this... it would be a much better thread. The VAST majority of Republicans have never heard of QAnon but those Democrats sure have!! Jussie much?

View attachment 831500
This isn't surprising; most Americans dwell in information ghettos where they only consume their brand of media. The conservative media, by and large, has ignored QAnon because it paints the "home team" in a bad light.

Last edited:
In order for society to function, there has to be a certain critical level of buy-in from the population. Skepticism is a problem when it imposes unreasonable or unfair burdens of proof. I'm not saying the default should be to blind trust, but unless the default is some reasonable level of trust, our institutions break down.

This isn't surprising; most Americans dwell in information ghettos where they only consume their brand of media. The conservative media, by and large, has ignored QAnon because it paints the "home team" in a bad light.
Noooo.... Conservatives focus on the rule, not the exception. This is why Biden a few days in to his presidency focused on passing bills about Trans and sports rather than anything to support the other 99.99% of citizens.

Noooo.... Conservatives focus on the rule, not the exception. This is why Biden a few days in to his presidency focused on passing bills about Trans and sports rather than anything to support the other 99.99% of citizens.
There were no bills passed that focused on trans and sports. Bills are passed by congress and then signed into law by the administration. The president wants a 1.9 trillion dollar bill that would help 100% of tax paying people. But again that has to be passed by both houses first before going to the president for passage.

Y’all. There are STILL people who think Trump will be inaugurated.

I admit I hadn’t done as much research on QANON as I should have and was only really aware that they pushed hyper right conspiracy theories. I took some time to look into them and some of their claims and I was blown away. My biggest question is, is Q a troll?
These claims are so bizarre and outlandish that I thought it must be some elaborate joke that suckered a lot of people. I mean, they never have proof, nothing ever materializes, but people just keep believing in what they are saying.
My second question is, how many folks are actually bought into this? Has to be a very vocal, but small group, right?
It was an elaborate joke played on people.

I’ve still never read 1 single thing from Qanon.

Kind of seems like it was an intentional misdirection to mislead and delegitimize the “America first” movement.. While also saving some of the “important” people who very likely did bang underage girls.

March something is the next big day in the life of desperate Americans and some Canadians.

March 4th, that's the date of the original inauguration when America was still a republic and not the corporation we have been since. Trump of course is bringing us back to a republic.

Just when you thought Lyin Tucker Carlson couldn't reach any lower. He's now stating that Qanon doesn't exist because "we spent all day trying to find it" and "it's not even a website".

He goes on to say that people shouldn't tell you what to think and if they do, you are a slave. Does anyone see the issue with that statement? Here is a guy, lying to you and saying not to believe the truth because then you are a slave while telling you to believe him, a guy who had to state in court that his show is not credible. This is the same thing Lyin Donald Trump said to his followers. That only Trump should be believed. How did that turn out? Apparently, when you believe a liar, you get lied to.

Back