• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Law U.S. detained nearly 100,000 migrants at Mexico border in February

Oh yeah buddy, the European invasion sent from turkey is surely Christian. All the migration to Australia and New Zealand is Christian. Sure thing.

you are wrong about that by the way.

Your sarcasm is true, but what does it have to do with America? The situation is completely different.

Latin Americans aren't an Ideological threat. They are Perfect voter base for your ruling party.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is crazy and some on the far far left wanted to remove ice border agents and complete overhaul of the immigration border system? that would be problematic because that way more would come if that happens.

If that happens there is not a city or province/state that in America can cope with so many people coming from the borders they wont be able to control it.

Democrats let these people in and don't send them back so they can ensure future democrat voters. Those politians should be in jail for perverting our democratic process.
The ones passing new voting laws to fight imaginary voter fraud purely in an effort to suppress the voters who don't vote for them should be in jail for perverting our democratic process.

He was so happy to say "American whites from Europe will be a minority, less than fffff..fffifty percent and that's a good thing!". Based on what Biden said, I am sure he is happy to see open boarders. Again, it's his agenda, his voting constitutes more than merely pandering to globalism.
Pretty sure michael moore had being saying the similar things.

He was so happy to say "American whites from Europe will be a minority, less than fffff..fffifty percent and that's a good thing!". Based on what Biden said, I am sure he is happy to see open boarders. Again, it's his agenda, his voting constitutes more than merely pandering to globalism.
It's just a simple demographic fact that American whites from Europe will become a minority. Am I supposed to shed tears that American whites from Europe will become a minority?

The ones passing new voting laws to fight imaginary voter fraud purely in an effort to suppress the voters who don't vote for them should be in jail for perverting our democratic process.
A large chunk of your base exists because you've ignored federal immigration law for decades. You guys are crooks who haven't won one legitimate election. Total criminals.

It's just a simple demographic fact that American whites from Europe will become a minority. Am I supposed to shed tears that American whites from Europe will become a minority?

Right, why does it bother People so much?

Are you expecting some sort of a backlash from People of other races ? Will assaults begin in the streets once the numbers flip?

What are they afraid of?

Last edited by a moderator:
Will building a rubust wall cost more?

Arresting and detaining will continously cost the government and I don't think masses of people trying to move placrs will stop any time soon.

I guess the argument with the wall is it will still not stop entries at all while costing so much.

I just honestly think the ilegal immigration problem will never go away and both sides of the aisle in politics should just learn to live with it and address it in a unified way.

A wall was never a sensible solution but voters liked it cause it was symbolic. The real way you could curb illegal immigration is e-verify with heavy fines to employers that are caught ignoring the policy. A wall will never be a practical way in fixing this.

Has anyone seen the Fox News article with the Migrants wearing a Biden t shirt let us in? who has given the migrants those shirts?

Democrats let these people in and don't send them back so they can ensure future democrat voters.

You think documentation of a Democratic administration stopping people from coming in is evidence of them not stopping people from coming in?

How is stupidity of this level even possible?

Yup its in the articleMakes you wonder whose behind this?
FOX Source

I don't really care Who's behind this, Why they're behind it, who benefits from it, and who comes out on top. I'm just here to witness the ride and laugh at the shitshow from a distance.

{<shrug}

A wall was never a sensible solution but voters liked it cause it was symbolic. The real way you could curb illegal immigration is e-verify with heavy fines to employers that are caught ignoring the policy. A wall will never be a practical way in fixing this.
What about placing National Guard military around the border? securing the borders? America is spread thin across the world and militarily occupies so many countries and yet they cant militarily secure their own nation borders?

North American Union, NAU? The glaciers move slow. Naxit.

US 243 years +

Rome 500 years

Aborigines 50000 years +

Last edited:
Good luck with this influx, free healthcare and defunding the police.

I would also add support for the expediting of all things under the automation umbrella. Replacing the need for no skilled labour drastically reduces the for immigration, especially from perceived undesirable locations.

Let them in! Needs more immigration.

It will help to solve your homelessness crisis for sure.
<{ohyeah}>

They should have let every single One of those poor helpless people in.

USA is a Nation of immigrants after all.
How many of these economic migrants would you take directly into your house ? At least 5 ?? If none, than shut the fuck up you naive cuck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back