Law U.S. detained nearly 100,000 migrants at Mexico border in February

How many of these economic migrants would you take directly into your house ? At least 5 ?? If none, than shut the fuck up you naive cuck.

I actually have housed legal Economic migrants from Central Asia. Great, hard working People that Don't cause problems. Don't regret doing it.

I have also been an Economic migrant myself, and stayed with other People in Foreign Countries. It's not an easy Life, and you definitely need to swallow your pride to do it.

Gotta feed the family somehow, and sometimes leaving the Homeland is a necessity.

Surely those guys are looking for honest work to provide for their families Can't diss that.

Your country is Rich and wealthy, and should be able to accomodate immigrants, unless those guys are a bunch of freeloaders, Which they probably aren't. At least that tends to be the case with migrants over here, where I'm from. People work their butts off for their families.

I'm not familiar with the social security net for People like these in the states, but over here there isn't any, so if People don't work, they either starve or get deported, no questions asked, and no pampering done.

First Time someone calls me a Cuck, LMAO.

I Love Sherdog.

Last edited by a moderator:
IP thinks this wasn’t happening under the previous administration. You should be happy they were detained.

OP thinks this wasn’t happening under the previous administration or any before that. You should be happy they were detained. I was told Biden was just letting anyone in, I guess Tucker lied again.

Let's turn america into mexico! Because mexico is so great!

That has been said every time there is a new group of immigrants since day 1 of this country.

How is south america doing these days? Would you want to live there? Brazil? Mexico? Venezuela?...

What bastian of hope is there that screams these people care about their county and know how to protect and fosture great communities I would want to love in?

Mexico has been taken over by the cartels. How long before those cartels creep their way into the states and move operations in here?

And unrelenting stream of migration of people who gave up on their home land because it is corrupt, or of those who do the corruption sounds like a stellar plan moving forward!

You know what a better plan would be?

Fixing mexico instead.

Gasp! The horror!

Last edited:
How is south america doing these days? Would you want to live there? Brazil? Mexico? Venezuela?...
How was Ireland doing when Irish immigrants flooded into this country? Same with Germany, Scotland, UK, Italy, Russia and many other countries.

How was Ireland doing when Irish immigrants flooded into this country? Same with Germany, Scotland, UK, Italy, Russia and many other countries.

How are they doing now? Ireland? I would live in ireland. Scotland. Uk. Italy. All places I could live.

Mexico?

Naw. Not so much.

Fix mexico. Don't bring mexico to us.

How are they doing now? Ireland? I would live in ireland. Scotland. Uk. Italy. All places I could live.

Mexico?

Naw. Not so much.

Fix mexico. Don't bring mexico to us.
Back when Irish immigrants were flooding into the US people were going hungry so I doubt you would have lived in Ireland.

Well democrats (I'm sure not all of them, cause it's a recent position for them) are just plain stupid.

They are fighting for healthcare, which US can hardly afford just now, yet their position on immigration is just "whatever let all those people in so they can suck on our system because they are poor".

Do you have a point or just not like what I said?
A wall is not only a solution, it's the ultimate solution
Why? Because it makes crossing much harder

I actually have housed legal Economic migrants from Central Asia. Great, hard working People that Don't cause problems. Don't regret doing it.

I have also been an Economic migrant myself, and stayed with other People in Foreign Countries. It's not an easy Life, and you definitely need to swallow your pride to do it.

Gotta feed the family somehow, and sometimes leaving the Homeland is a necessity.

Surely those guys are looking for honest work to provide for their families Can't diss that.

Your country is Rich and wealthy, and should be able to accomodate immigrants, unless those guys are a bunch of freeloaders, Which they probably aren't. At least that tends to be the case with migrants over here, where I'm from. People work their butts off for their families.

I'm not familiar with the social security net for People like these in the states, but over here there isn't any, so if People don't work, they either starve or get deported, no questions asked, and no pampering done.

First Time someone calls me a Cuck, LMAO.

I Love Sherdog.

So you haven't housed any illegal immigrants before...got it.

<{cruzshake}>

No they shouldn't. Laws and boarders exist for a reason. Read what is says, anyway about 5,000 get in illegally PER DAY. All future democrat voters, that's why the democrats don't care and are unwilling.

No other country on earth would put up with that IMO. Not Israel, no country in Europe, Japan, etc..what a shaft.

It's also not fair for people who wait for years to get a green card and do the process properly. Just waltz in. Totally criminal IMO.
They also make no attempt to adapt to American culture and society. Illegals just turn places they go to into just extensions of Mexico or whatever country they left.

Back