Why don’t more Homes in North America come with a Bidet?

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i’ve never Experienced the pleasure of the bidet, but i’ve heard it’s wonderful. Is it harder to rigged them up? Why aren’t they putting toilet paper out of business???

i’ve never Experienced the pleasure of the bidet, but i’ve heard it’s wonderful.

You could try out a travel bidet. They get the job done

81-Ta-Xhv-ZYRL-AC-SL1500.jpg

giphy.gif

You gotta try one and have it full blast warm water and aim it so it goes inside your butthole to clean everything up in there. When you wipe there's nothing on the toilet paper but warm water.

I wouldn't mind trying one. I think you can buy them here.

I got one last year after the whole Toilet paper sold out debacle.
They are awesome and I could not believe what I was missing.

I read about the non heated ones being really cold. I didnt think it was that bad at all.

Generally not part of the culture in North America, we like the TP, that being said, I set my wife up with one..she loves it...TOTO

Just get a friend to use a pressure washer (From a safe distance) on your bootyhole after you've dropped off the kids.

One of my dreams if I ever get rich is to buy one of those expensive luxury Japanese Bidets lol. Gabriel Iglesias who is a millionaire comedian said one of the best things he bought when he got money was a good Bidet. Says it changed his life lmaoo

Back