Rogan “Ngannou is a one in eighty million athlete”

in what way?

Theres more reason to believe Derrick Lewis has the heaviest hands in the UFC than Francis. When Derrick knocks people out we see them go unconscious after that first shot. Francis normally will connect, which staggers or grounds the opponent, and the follow up shot incapacitates them. Blaydes in their first fight ate his heaviest shots, that were bad enough to shut his eye, which was why the fight was ultimately stopped.

As for his build, yeah it is amazing, but if we are keeping it 100% it is hard to believe he did not use anabolic steroids between the time he started training MMA and when he made his UFC debut. There are pictures from when he was 27, and you could see he was a big boned guy, but he put on all his muscle seemingly after he started MMA and in a relatively short period of time. I would never blame the guy, he was coming from a third world country with rampant malnutrition, the only way for him to be competitive probably was to use PEDs; though no on truly knows and it does not ultimately matter.

I do agree with the notion he would be playing EDGE in the NFL if he grew up in the US, but you could say the same about a lot of big guys who play rugby professionally.
Through his first five MMA fights Francis had 1 knockout, 1 decision loss and 3 submissions. Francis seems to have gotten much better at destroying better fighters with punches.

Derrick knocked Blades out cold with one punch because he dove headfirst into an uppercut. It did not look as dramatic but it's kind of crazy that the punch Francis landed on Rozenstruick also knocked him out cold.

KOs are as much about where the punch lands and if the opponent was expecting it as just the power behind it but it does seem as though Francis hits every bit as hard as Derrick.

I like Rogan cuz I like to feel smart when I'm listening to podcasts. And Rogan being dumb as fuck makes me feel smart, so I keep listening to him.

Also I block out all the parts where he's being smart; that doesn't go with my narrative.

I like his podcast to. I remember once he was talking about vitamin D with a doctor. Rogan was trying to claim that we need to be outside all day to get the right Vitamin D and the guy was like well only like 30 mins a day is fine depending on your skin pigmentation. Then Rogan was like "Well have the proven that like in a lab?". No Rogan they made up the number and moved on with their day. It was obvious he was butt hurt about being so wrong about how long you need to be outside (he had been telling people it was all day for months at this point and I knew he was wrong because I looked it up myself).

Wow JRE truly has a gift for percentages, never been more impressed by the guy

Rogan is a heavy drug user.
<30><30>

Nothing to see here folks.

Those guys are 5 foot 6 to 5 foot 10! Dexter Jackson weighs like 230-240. Weird people to pick to say Francis isn’t 1 in 80 million in terms of size when he’s bigger then 1-2 of them and with ramys latest win only 20 pounds behind him.

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/athletes-celebrities/pro-tips/8-tips-train-phil-heath/
"Off-Season Weight: 280 lbs"

Professionals dehydrate themselves before they go on stage.

I didn't even mention power lifters or strongmen competitors who have as much muscle as Ngannou or more.

#Roganizms

maxresdefault.jpg

A shithouse isn't something to strive to be built like. It's a house, and it's shit.

Ya - I'll stick with the brickhouse myself...but hey if someone wants the shithouse version...

Would love to see Rogan elaborate on all these precise numbers he throws out lol

With the population increasing it's only a matter of time before we get one of these again.220px-Angus_MacAskill_in_Canada.jpgNo gigantisms. 7'9" weighted 425lb(at around 19yrs old). 13.5inch wrists, 80inch chest, same proportions as an athletic man except huge. He was a circus strongman. Imagine if we get one of these guys today, he would be the King of all Chads.

Well that article is about phil heath, who was not in your picture. And no you didn't mention weight lifters, i also didn't mention them. I mentioned the guys you showed.

Technically, I included Phil Heath, Jay Cutler, and Ronnie Coleman because I mentioned professional bodybuilders in general. I did not say, "This picture alone is what we have to talk about."

Ngannou is not 1 in 80 million if you take into account just muscle size alone.

XjlqJFnHsyXk1JS1FcDHNgHaLG.jpg

This is the Game of Thrones dude who is a strongman competitor.

Technically, I included Phil Heath, Jay Cutler, and Ronnie Coleman because I mentioned professional bodybuilders in general. I did not say, "This picture alone is what we have to talk about."

I never said he was 1 in 80 million. I said you picked a weird picture to prove your point. I'm quite aware that thor is bigger then Ngannou. You're basically debating yourself. Try using pictures of the ACTUAL people you mean next time.

Most of Francis's time is spent training MMA. Mountain man just lifts weights all day long.

Try using pictures of the ACTUAL people you mean next time.

Sorry, you're not a judge or principal here. There's no rule that states the picture must be ACTUALLY the specific subject under discussion by your own definition.

Back