Francis Ngannou earned more in 2 boxing fights than his entire UFC career

Good for him. Now that ride is nearly over. He will be lucky to get another high level fight and if he doesn't destroy a top boxer then it will be his last big payday. He can now go bankrupt PFL.

8mil lol. The highest recorded purse in UFC history is like 3 million.
Francis himself said he was offered $8m watch his interview with Helwani.

Highest purse might be $3m but once you count PPV there's been plenty of bigger paydays.

DC made $4m to save a card fighting Black Beast short notice.

Next make a thread how Jake Paul is a winner for boxing MMA guys and getting more money than UFC fighters. Honestly MMA fans should like MMA fights, not care about money fights. We could've had Ngannou vs Jones/Aspinall/Pavlovich/others. Instead we got to watch him vs 2 of the top boxers. Don't get it wrong, I'm happy he got success, but as a fan we missed out on great fights.

If ufc loses this lawsuit, you’d be missing even more. UFC is about to be what they always hated about boxing

You don't see people mad that Francis left the UFC to make more money in boxing in these forums?
With any discussion there may be some outliers but I think its just more of a pushback against Francis nutswingers praising him about how he conned the UFC and deserved 20 million for a fight which neither is true.

Yup if the brand itself sold they could have no names headline and get a high buyrate. And they absolutely can't do that in most places. The value in the brand is leveraging it to get the best fighters. Nobody cares about a ufc card filled with people they've never heard of and we've seen this proven many times.
90% of the cards nowadays are filled with no names but yet it still sells.

With any discussion there may be some outliers but I think its just more of a pushback against Francis nutswingers praising him about how he conned the UFC and deserved 20 million for a fight which neither is true.

Only thing I argued that he made more money then he made in the UFC, and he took losses lol

Last edited:
some people fight for money, some people fight to get paid, some people fight for the sport.... more power to him for getting paid. he earned his spot and took advantage of it.

The PPV didn’t even sell 5k lol. Between that and Frank being ranked like 200something now, I’m curious if he even gets another BIG boxing match.

Good for him.
Dude's an inspiration. He should be 1-1 as a professional boxer.
That said, looking forward to seeing him fight in a cage again; hopefully against high level competition (which may be difficult since the UFC wasn't willing to pay him.)
He is correctly 0 and 2.

Don't expect logic from silly internet foolishness.

Yeah look at the Sigmas. Being number 2 means you are a loser but being number 18 means you are superior.

They've been proudly beating their chest for years and they never figured it out.

The PPV didn’t even sell 5k lol. Between that and Frank being ranked like 200something now, I’m curious if he even gets another BIG boxing match.

He made 30 million. Way more then he would have made in the UFC. He doesn't need to fight again.

1, no one knows how many PPV are sold.

2, those numbers even though just a guess are only USA. Boxing isn't popular here.

3, you sound very jelly.

He made 30 million. Way more then he would have made in the UFC. He doesn't need to fight again.

1, no one knows how many PPV are sold.

2, those numbers even though just a guess are only USA. Boxing isn't popular here.

3, you sound very jelly.

And what do you get out of this? He had two pointless boxing matches and probably won't fight in mma again. Him making money means more to you than seeing good fights? I don't understand the mindset.

Back