Law Nancy Pelosi thanks George Floyd for Sacrificing his Life for Justice

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/7310695002

"Thank you, George Floyd, for sacrificing your life for justice. For being there to call out to your mom — how heartbreaking was that — call out for your mom, 'I can't breathe,'" Pelosi said. Floyd's name "will always be synonymous with justice," she said.

This is weird as all hell.

No matter how you feel about this.

Being killed while committing a petty crime makes you a hero?

I don’t think Derek did the right thing. But at the same time. That doesn’t make Floyd Nelson Mandela.

It sounds more like she’s happy he was a martyr for her cause.

Last edited:
Incredibly dumb statement. Not like any law was passed. A guy who was on camera kneeling on a man's neck until he died was determined guilty of murder. That's the bare minimum of justice. His death was unnecessary and there was nothing voluntary about it.

And even aside from all that, it just sounds like she's mocking him. "For being there to call out to your mom — how heartbreaking was that — call out for your mom". Sounds like Trump shit talking if he was in elementary school.

Quite possibly the most disingenuous things I've ever heard a politician say. Her words, her tone, everything about it was awful. It's like bad theater at this point
I actually think she meant it.

latest

Back