Law Nancy Pelosi thanks George Floyd for Sacrificing his Life for Justice

Good thing they have their own security because I wouldn't trust a police officer protecting them lol
Private hires are very expensive. It shows that polticans honestly dont care about us. When they can afford such leisure.

Could barely get through that, holy hell the embarrassment. She seems completely detached from reality in the way she carries herself.
sounds like a certain orange haired buffoon I know

It would be comical if it weren't so dangerous. Who supports this idiot or any of the enemies of America who think and speak this way... Is it just mindless housewives and people who would benefit from such nonsense? How can we allow our country to be "governed" by insane people?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

A society that insists we should view career criminals as modern-day saints, is a society on the verge of collapse.

If you can convince a society that men are women and women are men, you can convince them of anything.

If you can convince a society that wrong is right, you've done it completely. Yes, George Floyd lived a lifetime of wrongs. The media has spent over a year actively encouraging people who are committing crimes - arson, assault, rioting, killing cops.

Wrong = right. Society is fucked.

I agree with you. But some fella using a counterfeit $20 bill shouldn’t have that happen to him.

it’s like kneeling and subduing a guy saying he’s dying and he stole a bag full of gummy worms.

maybe it’s not a time to flex
Authority while a guy is dying and is saying he Is. for $20

sure he may have been a bad person. And apparently served his punishment for that crime. But I’m this instance. dying or arresting and not getting off a guy pleading for his life over a $20 counterfeit bill is pretty absurd.

Chauvin thought he was the king an answers to nobody as a public servants while like a hundred people are saying you’re killing him. And he’s all smug. Thinking what he’s doing is a normal acceptable thing that he has power over someone to do.
And then they’re all like. Hey you’ve now killed him get off. He’s not moving.
And he thinks because h protected th community for a counterfeit bill. He answers to nobody? Even if he’s killing some dude for $20.

karma is brutal and in no case of a cop showing how he’s untouchable will karma strike him back 200 fold.

and a power hungry fella like himself is now going to feel the other end of people dictating what he can and can’t do and what is his punishment.

so that’s pretty sweet to me.

Also nevermind that his druggie girlfriend who had been in the vehicle with him was named "Mama" in his phone....she admitted it on the stand.
27d80498864951259f7bc8bc5ce9b3b4.gif

I agree with you. But some fella using a counterfeit $20 bill shouldn’t have that happen to him.

it’s like kneeling and subduing a guy saying he’s dying and he stole a bag full of gummy worms.

maybe it’s not a time to flex
Authority while a guy is dying and is saying he Is. for $20

sure he may have been a bad person. And apparently served his punishment for that crime. But I’m this instance. dying or arresting and not getting off a guy pleading for his life over a $20 counterfeit bill is pretty absurd.

Chauvin thought he was the king an answers to nobody as a public servants while like a hundred people are saying you’re killing him. And he’s all smug. Thinking what he’s doing is a normal acceptable thing that he has power over someone to do.
And then they’re all like. Hey you’ve now killed him get off. He’s not moving.
And he thinks because h protected th community for a counterfeit bill. He answers to nobody? Even if he’s killing some dude for $20.

karma is brutal and in no case of a cop showing how he’s untouchable will karma strike him back 200 fold.

and a power hungry fella like himself is now going to feel the other end of people dictating what he can and can’t do and what is his punishment.

so that’s pretty sweet to me.

In no way did I think his death was warranted or the actions of the cop.

But to continuously portray him as some kind of saintly representative of all that's wrong in the world is insanity.....HE was also all that's wrong in the world. He was a scumbag. A lifelong scumbag.

Nobody deserves to die like that, let alone for such a small crime.

But no pregnant woman deserves to have a gun pointed at her womb by a home invader either and that's what George Floyd was - a ruthless, moral-less career criminal who met an untimely end that could've been avoided yes.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/7310695002

"Thank you, George Floyd, for sacrificing your life for justice. For being there to call out to your mom — how heartbreaking was that — call out for your mom, 'I can't breathe,'" Pelosi said. Floyd's name "will always be synonymous with justice," she said.

This is weird as all hell.

No matter how you feel about this.

Being killed while committing a petty crime makes you a hero?

I don’t think Derek did the right thing. But at the same time. That doesn’t make Floyd Nelson Mandela.

It sounds more like she’s happy he was a martyr for her cause.

Probably without even realizing it, Nancy is substituting George Floyd for Christ in some half-baked narrative rattling around in her confused old brain. Many have commented on how the left has made wokeism their new religion with whiteness standing in for the doctrine of original sin. Now we have Floyd the redeemer as well. That’s not a joke, it’s not internet shit talk, it’s actually how these peoples minds are working (maybe malfunctioning it the more appropriate term.)

i will admit, it was a little awkward. however, the message still remains. imagine having lived a life of difficulties, some self inflicted and others brought on by our system. it seemed as if you were going to be lost in the shuffle. just another statistic. then all of a sudden you will be remembered forever as a symbol of hope for the black community and as a person who did as much as anyone else to help fight the war on police corruption.

his name will be there alongside other african american leaders such as colin kaepernick, mlk, malcolm x, rodney king, nelson mandela, tupac, kobe, etc. in the end, all we can hope for is to leave a legacy. rest in power

George was wasted and got kneeled on. Why does he get to be a symbol, but not this guy? This guy was wasted too, but the cop fucking wasted him without warning with a gun ...

Why can't he be a symbol? He is dead.

George was wasted and got kneeled on. Why does he get to be a symbol, but not this guy? This guy was wasted too, but the cop fucking wasted him without warning with a gun ...

Why can't he be a symbol? He is dead.

make him a symbol if you like. obviously it is another murder by a cop. but lets not pretend this is the norm when cops deal with white people compared to their shoot first ask questions later attitude with african americans.

The whole things be weird from the start. I never got kneeling for ffloyd. You're mourning while doing the action that you think killed someone... that confuses me. Then add the African garb of one the major slave trading tribes ..

So strange. So basically use the action that killed him. Whilst donning African garb from slave traders...... and people think the left is so much better and the rights full of morons and bigots lol.

Clown world..

make him a symbol if you like. obviously it is another murder by a cop. but lets not pretend this is the norm when cops deal with white people compared to their shoot first ask questions later attitude with african americans.

Incorrect. That's a few bad instances. It's not the norm. Just like whites being shot isn't the norm.

241 people in a population of 40 + million is such a small amount . You've been conned by the medias pushing of this narrative.

Back