Crime Steve Buscemi Randomly Punched In Face In NYC

Probably because it's the economic capitol of the universe and only broke losers seem to hate on it.
Yes. Obviously there's a big difference between an entire country and the literal economic heart of the universe, by a lot. I'm sure there are parts of China that are great to live in especially if you're wealthy, but that doesn't mean they're NYC. Washington might be the capital of the US, but NYC is the capital of earth.

Sorry for my phone's minor spelling mistake. I don't know how I'll recover.

I don't think I'd ever live there regardless of socioeconomic status, but that's mostly down to familiarity and preference for the pace, personal space, and natural scenery of the American West.

The hate seems entirely partisan and politically-driven, kinda sad. NYC possesses the lion's share of America's greatest (man-made) attractions, architecture, cultural institutions, and restaurants. I was disappointed by precisely none of them. 0. I haven't been there since the Bloomberg years, so I'm not in much of a position to judge how much it may have declined since, but it didn't feel remotely dangerous even wandering around Brooklyn and Queens neighborhoods. There was a level of grime you'd expect in a city of 8+ million packed like sardines, but the streets were always washed away and clean again by morning.

I don't think I'd ever live there regardless of socioeconomic status, but that's mostly down to familiarity and preference for the pace, personal space, and natural scenery of the American West.

The hate seems entirely partisan and politically-driven, kinda sad. NYC possesses the lion's share of America's greatest (man-made) attractions, architecture, cultural institutions, and restaurants. I was disappointed by precisely none of them. 0. I haven't been there since the Bloomberg years, so I'm not in much of a position to judge how much it may have declined since, but it didn't feel remotely dangerous even wandering around Brooklyn and Queens neighborhoods. There was a level of grime you'd expect in a city of 8+ million packed like sardines, but the streets were always washed away and clean again by morning.

I don't see how anyone could look at NYC and not see it as anything other than one of mankind's greatest accomplishments.

I don't see how anyone could look at NYC and not see it as anything other than one of mankind's greatest accomplishments.

It's shithole full of miserable, entitled morons who have an absolutely disillusional sense of self importance because they live in said shit hole.

There's absolutely nothing great about NYC you can't find in 20 other major cities.

It's shithole full of miserable, entitled morons who have an absolutely disillusional sense of self importance because they live in said shit hole.

There's absolutely nothing great about NYC you can't find in 20 other major cities.

When you're right, you're right.

Lol at the amount about Buscemi's punchable face, saw that coming before click

Btw beside that world would be nicer if unprovoked suckerpunchers die, good friend of mine almost lost one eye

Lol at the amount about Buscemi's punchable face, saw that coming before click

Btw beside that world would be nicer if unprovoked suckerpunchers die, good friend of mine almost lost one eye

some of the biggest cowards imaginable

the only people worse are unprovoked shooters

Police identify Steve Buscemi's alleged attacker a week after 'random act of violence'

Clifton Williams, 50
nypd-buscemi-suspect-copy.jpg

Atleast he wasn't stabbed.

Wilmywood says sorry, Steve.

As an alien, I'd say NYC, London, Paris, etc. are some of the greatest physical, cultural and economical powerhouses on the planet.

As a human who appreciates nature and solitude, I'm like "Eh."

Back