Elections Texas Dan Crenshaw is a little to woke for Steve Bannon lol

Goggins is not thought of highly in the community for people willing to point that out. I kinda liked the fact that Crenshaw doesn't blindly just get behind someone because of that.
I don't know enough about Gallagher and his interactions, but Goggins is an ultra runner that happened to be Navy SEAL. No disrespect, because he has inspired plenty of people and has a traumatic history, but his Seal career is basically being a PR guy by choice.
One of these guys minds his own business, and has gained a following from motivating people online, never talks bad about anybody. The other guy passively aggressively bad mouths other people he doesn't even know while simultaneously asking them to support their crappy book they want to promote. I would urge you to actually think about the situation at hand instead of saying "well other people don't really like this guy, I don't know why but I figure it's for great reason and so this guy is probably right too".

Eddie Gallagher just so you know is a seal who was being tried for war crimes who went to Crenshaw numerous times to try and get his support but all Crenshaw did was give him the run around and blew him off

Does this Crenshaw guy actually go by "Texas Dan Crenshaw"? If so, I'm torn on whether it's badass or not. Texas Jack Vermillion and Turkey Creek Jack Johnson were cool in Tombstone, but I don't know if copying that type of thing is cool these days.

TS just respond to your OP with a “thanks man”and all is righted

Anyone remember Bat Dad (officer rick)? He had alts and used one for flaming other posters. Anyways, he would have to 2 accounts talk to each other and high 5 each others posts.
Irl looks like the war room is just 2 posters with 50 alts

Dat one guy who took alt left and alt right way too far

One of these guys minds his own business, and has gained a following from motivating people online, never talks bad about anybody. The other guy passively aggressively bad mouths other people he doesn't even know while simultaneously asking them to support their crappy book they want to promote. I would urge you to actually think about the situation at hand instead of saying "well other people don't really like this guy, I don't know why but I figure it's for great reason and so this guy is probably right too".

Eddie Gallagher just so you know is a seal who was being tried for war crimes who went to Crenshaw numerous times to try and get his support but all Crenshaw did was give him the run around and blew him off

Oh I know who Gallagher is, I just don't follow either enough to know their interactions.

All respect to what Goggins has accomplished in terms of his life, but his career as a Seal is still purely based on him finding a niche to basically stay in BUDs forever and not actually be a Seal. He is better now that he has left, but I think the criticisms of him in terms of his Military career are justified.

Does this Crenshaw guy actually go by "Texas Dan Crenshaw"? If so, I'm torn on whether it's badass or not. Texas Jack Vermillion and Turkey Creek Jack Johnson were cool in Tombstone, but I don't know if copying that type of thing is cool these days.
Watch your ear, Creek.

All politicians are gay and so is your thread. What's with the Ukraine support? Sounds pretty gay as well.

Oh I know who Gallagher is, I just don't follow either enough to know their interactions.

All respect to what Goggins has accomplished in terms of his life, but his career as a Seal is still purely based on him finding a niche to basically stay in BUDs forever and not actually be a Seal. He is better now that he has left, but I think the criticisms of him in terms of his Military career are justified.
It would be one thing to criticize him for lack of deployments if goggins was actually out there putting up a facade that he was some John Rambo type guy with crazy deployments, yet he does not. It actually says more about Dan that he would try to talk down on him for that, yet at the same time being a fake guy and asking him to help sell your book. I think you have some perception of David goggins that's he's some guy who became a seal then did everything he could to weasel his way out of deployments like some kind of coward which is far from true. You should read up or listen to his take as to why he didn't have that many deployments like some other seals.

It would be one thing to criticize him for lack of deployments if goggins was actually out there putting up a facade that he was some John Rambo type guy with crazy deployments, yet he does not. It actually says more about Dan that he would try to talk down on him for that, yet at the same time being a fake guy and asking him to help sell your book. I think you have some perception of David goggins that's he's some guy who became a seal then did everything he could to weasel his way out of deployments like some kind of coward which is far from true. You should read up or listen to his take as to why he didn't have that many deployments like some other seals.
I own all his books and have listened to multiple long form interviews with him and others about him. The guy went into the PR side of things and spent all his time in schools. He alienated himself by thinking PT was the be all and end all of everything and talking crap to other people within the platoons.

I haven't said he was bad at all. I just said the criticisms are valid about his career. He still achieved some pretty cool things.

I own all his books and have listened to multiple long form interviews with him and others about him. The guy went into the PR side of things and spent all his time in schools. He alienated himself by thinking PT was the be all and end all of everything and talking crap to other people within the platoons.

I haven't said he was bad at all. I just said the criticisms are valid about his career. He still achieved some pretty cool things.
He was injured for much of his naval career which is why he didn't rack up a multitude of deployments, yet he still did deploy, saw combat and performed well. He did not bitch out, and purposely bail out of deployments like you are implying. I think you'd have to be a pretty bad judge of character to not have any issue with what Dan Crenshaw did. He got flamed by people when this stuff happened and for good reason. Imagine thinking it's normal for someone to bad mouth another guy who's never said anything bad about you or anybody else and then shamelessly also asking that guy to help you on a book you want to sell. That's some of the most two faced scummy shit a person could do.

Back