Elections Texas Dan Crenshaw is a little to woke for Steve Bannon lol

Second one is so good!

"I believe that people will not give unknown musicians a chance UNLESS they see a product cosigned first. So, I started a seperate account, of which I asked my wife to use solely to boost up my music. I also post under the other screen name from time to time in non music related threads"

HAHAHA!
I remember when the Instant Legend one blew up...

Credit to the dude for coming in a fessing up after being outed. I'm sure trying to get your music noticed is a tough and frustrating road. Started to feel a little bad for the guy after his blanket party. But his conversations with himself are comedy gold

excellent storytellin. thumbs up

thanks man

what movie is this gonna be in

as soon as I've got 100% verification to announce it - i will eagerly do so - i'll say this though, its a zombie flick from a central cali director - not a huge name, but Im excited, as this dudes made a few cool flicks.

updates comin as soon as Im ok'd to post em!

clear out your pm box - i cant fidn your email address. i thbink i deleted it. want to tlalk to you about something.

pm, box isnt full brother

email is still [email protected] - just remember - bomb ass italian horror director

did you ever get that evan remix remastered? i still want that one.

still waiting on the final master

ill shoot it to you once i get it back

cool. send it to the gmail, not the yahoo if you dont mind.

this is album worthy in my opinion man. this sounds like nothing ive heard before. And that she said imagine if i didnt live (or whatever you said exactly lol) part is catchy.

thanks man

did you get that guest appearance you were telling me about?

yea i got it

couple really nice appearances on this album - probably enough to boost sales pretty well.

i think people will be surprised.

is it kanye, or taylor swift? :icon_chee

swift does the hook, me and kanye on the verses.

true story

And Instant Legend is the rare May 2002 account.... whew

will the real PEB please stand up?

Vxm7aD.gif

I remember when the Instant Legend one blew up...

Credit to the dude for coming in a fessing up after being outed. I'm sure trying to get your music noticed is a tough and frustrating road. Started to feel a little bad for the guy after his blanket party. But his conversations with himself are comedy gold

And Instant Legend is the rare May 2002 account.... whew
<mma4><Varys01>

brush it off OP/OPs <Lmaoo>

quite embarrassing but you'll get over it. that's a lot of time for this though, jesus.

ohhh poor wittle youuuuuu. not as embarrassing as voting for the twice impeached, quadruple indicted, election losing grapist. it's been 1177 days since donny got pinked socked by joe biden and gone 1-67 in court. have you found the fraud yet? maybe one day, but not today!

whoops wrong alt.

I'm referring more to how he handled situations with fellow Navy seals David goggins and Eddie Gallagher. Shows a lot about Dan's character
Goggins is not thought of highly in the community for people willing to point that out. I kinda liked the fact that Crenshaw doesn't blindly just get behind someone because of that.
I don't know enough about Gallagher and his interactions, but Goggins is an ultra runner that happened to be Navy SEAL. No disrespect, because he has inspired plenty of people and has a traumatic history, but his Seal career is basically being a PR guy by choice.

this gives me a new angle to troll with.

next time i see people make a thread super recently, i'm just gonna copy and paste the title and original post and make the exact same thread like 20 seconds after, just so people will think i'm their alt.

people are gonna wonder why they never confused me with the cottage cheese fan before. this is gonna come as a shocker to them!

Good… your current shit posting gimmick is played out and no one cares anymore

Time to mix it up

ohhh poor wittle youuuuuu. not as embarrassing as voting for the twice impeached, quadruple indicted, election losing grapist. it's been 1177 days since donny got pinked socked by joe biden and gone 1-67 in court. have you found the fraud yet? maybe one day, but not today!

whoops wrong alt.

fuck sakes looks like i forgot to switch alts and i outed myself. brb gonna delete my accounts, pour me a nice stiff drink of milk, and reincarnate myself as Sega_Genesis

Last edited:

That might be exactly what happened here. There was 45 minutes between them. That's far more than enough time for a thorough copy-paste job to troll @PEB

I want to think this is something that is easy for mods to sort out but I guess that remains to be seen.
So is this confirmed that @panem-et-circenses skillfully trolled @PEB and the rest of us?

If so, PEB why did you apologize to the forum and ask for your account to be banned? Doesn't make any damn sense.

Back