Elections Texas Dan Crenshaw is a little to woke for Steve Bannon lol

Lmaoo, the worst TS on sherdog is so bad they have to make a second account to make their terrible threads. Being a liberal is literally a bipolar/schizo-like mental illness.

Liberal women have the highest rate of mental disorder and liberal men have the lowest levels of testosterone. Their biochemistry is literally fucked
Guess what Todd I don't have two fucking accounts. Check my time I signed up for my account. I don't know who is panem-et-circenses? Been on Sherdog since 2004 troll.

they haven't liked him for a LONG time. are you just waking up?

So both of these are in fact yours and you liked your own posts? And after being this invested in the site for so long you expect us to believe these are your only two accounts and you will somehow be able to handle no more Sherdog?

@PEB
Hey @PEB and @panem-et-circenses

Hey mods

Good compromise here would be to let him keep the PEB acct but just purge his likes.

Guy brings a lot of traffic and a double ban seems too harsh to me

Firstly, I would like to apologize to the Sherdog community.

Secondly, I would like a mod to ban both accounts.

Thank you for your time.
Guess what Todd I don't have two fucking accounts. Check my time I signed up for my account. I don't know who is panem-et-circenses? Been on Sherdog since 2004 troll.
<WhatIsThis>

Lol, this dumbass doesn't understand why no one is commenting on the topic of a thread after it got exposed as a troll thread.

woah i just caught it now as this thread has completely gone off the rails. 2 accounts seemed to have made the exact same thread or something.

freudian alt slip?

Hey @PEB and @panem-et-circenses

Hey mods

Good compromise here would be to let him keep the PEB acct but just purge his likes.

Guy brings a lot of traffic and a double ban seems too harsh to me
@LMP - can't you guy's check the IP on posts and clear this up?

Thank you for the apology.

Mods: Do not ban both accounts.

Just continue posting on a single account. My assumption is that @panem-et-circenses is closer to your actual personality. Therefore, please continue this one.

Other multiple account holders here on the forum. Please do the same.
Funniest was this guy in P&M years ago, who was always trying to push his music. He forgot to sign into his 2nd account, so he ended up having a conversation with himself like this in 3 posts:

Here's my new track, hope you guys enjoy.

Wow man, this is some great stuff!

Thanks a lot!

Ha!!! This is better than when that Aussie clown got busted for pretending to be an over the top rude Thai Kickboxer.

Fuck... what was that poster's name? I think its in the archives.
Are you talking about @Memeojima or @WolverReem ? I always wondered if they were the same people. Both of them tried to pick fights with me always. First it was memeojima, who got banned first but I don't know what for then wolvereem a couple months back

Last edited:
Funniest was this guy in P&M years ago, who was always trying to push his music. He forgot to sign into his 2nd account, so he ended up having a conversation with himself like this in 3 posts:

Here's my new track, hope you guys enjoy.

Wow man, this is some great stuff!

Thanks a lot!
Fuckin' cookies. How do they work?

this gives me a new angle to troll with.

next time i see people make a thread super recently, i'm just gonna copy and paste the title and original post and make the exact same thread like 20 seconds after, just so people will think i'm their alt.

people are gonna wonder why they never confused me with the cottage cheese fan before. this is gonna come as a shocker to them!

this gives me a new angle to troll with.

next time i see people make a thread super recently, i'm just gonna copy and paste the title and original post and make the exact same thread like 20 seconds after, just so people will think i'm their alt.

people are gonna wonder why they never confused me with the cottage cheese fan before. this is gonna come as a shocker to them!
That might be exactly what happened here. There was 45 minutes between them. That's far more than enough time for a thorough copy-paste job to troll @PEB

I want to think this is something that is easy for mods to sort out but I guess that remains to be seen.

SweetViolentUrg?

Dude posting pics of his new lady he barely knew all over the forum at the end?
SweetViolentUrg had some retarded ass political opinions and he was unhinged at times but he was an actual boxer with a verified account. It was annoying how some posters wanted to suck up to him and pretend as if he couldn't say or do any wrong despite saying stupid shit all the time though

That might be exactly what happened here. There was 45 minutes between them. That's far more than enough time for a thorough copy-paste job to troll @PEB

I want to think this is something that is easy for mods to sort out but I guess that remains to be seen.

i'm trying to figure out which poster i want to get dogpiled on and shamed after i start copying and pasting their threads just to get them confused as my alt

@Super_Nintendo would be a prime candidate. and it would be believeable too as we've spent a fair bit of time going back and forth, one might suspect that somebody might just be arguing with themselves on the internet just to pass the time.

Back