in 26 months, Usman won the title and defended it 4 times

yookfarb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Now he is one win away from Matt Hughes most dominant streak of 5 consecutive title defenses(13 consecutive wins total).

What a champion, he is making Welterweight great again!

Clear cut p4p #1 fighter in the world and legitimate challenger to GSP's legacy

He was lucky four times....that GSP stayed retired and that Khabib didn’t move up in weight. Perhaps luck will lead him to a GOAT.

The guy is an outstanding champion, like Khabib he’s elevated his game to another level which guys cannot match.

He’s clearly the GOAT WW, I don’t take anyone serious who still nostalgically holds on to GSP. You’re watching history in the making with Usman, just sit back and enjoy.

Very impressive indeed, and he's finishing fights in impressive fashion too. He's a monster!

God dammit its so hard to appreciate Usman because of his doorknob personality and behaviour. But I just can’t take it away from him, being one of the greatest WW ever in the UFC

He was lucky four times....that GSP stayed retired and that Khabib didn’t move up in weight. Perhaps luck will lead him to a GOAT.

Khabib is P4P more dominant than Usman, but if he moved up, I would favour Usman. Usman dwarfs Khabib, size isn't everything but Usman is well rounded, hits hard, very big & excellent wrestler. If Usman was not such a great wrestler, stylistically it would be a much better fight for Khabib, but as it stands, Usman is a great wrestler who also happens to have a good size advantage on Khabib

The guy is an outstanding champion, like Khabib he’s elevated his game to another level which guys cannot match.

He’s clearly the GOAT WW, I don’t take anyone serious who still nostalgically holds on to GSP. You’re watching history in the making with Usman, just sit back and enjoy.
I can't take you seriously because you used to say the same crap about Woodley <36>

but we are watching history in the making with Usman

I don’t give him any credit for calling out Masvidal. Imagine if GSP would have called out Dan Hardy for a rematch because he wanted to get the finish he didn’t get the first time. With Hardy having no fights in between. GSP would be roasted in here til this day.

GTFO with this shit.

Back