in 26 months, Usman won the title and defended it 4 times

Except that prime Matt Hughes would have kicked his ass.

lol, Matt Hughes was a product of his time. All he has is wrestling and submissions. His ground game isn't great defensively by modern standards, he has no striking (he came from an era where maybe 2 guys knew how to jab), and he didn't have a great chin. Prime Hughes wouldn't be top 15 in today's WW division.

Who's left in the division, only Leon Scott who Usman beat already
Except he didn't. He beat a different leon. Its as big a difference as Connor vs Dustin 1 was, and we saw how that rematch went. Not saying Leon wins, but saying "Usman beat Leon already," which dismisses Leon as a legit challenge, which he is, is myopic.

Imagine shitting on Usman for beating one Forner LW in a title defense while sucking off Khabib for beating two former FW’s in title defenses. One that took over 2 years off even. Burns is a few WW wins away from being the Porier of 170lb.

he is currently untouchable just when gsp was in his prime...the only way he can lose is by fluke...the only challenger right now he hasn't faced is wonderboy....

The Usman hate is pretty intense and I don’t get it. I’m really impressed with his title reign and I think he is 3 defences away from cementing himself as the greatest fighter in WW history.

You're right, as much as I dislike him. That's why I'm hoping he loses to Colby.

But that’s not true. Al is at best a Hendrix’s level threat and that’s still worse than burns.

he dosent need more top wins. He beat tyron. Yes my opinion does because that’s legit what rankings are dumbo you’re cooked.

khabib dosent have a win as good as burns.

his best wins probably barbosa

You can't say anything about truth when you disregard Burns has 0 wins over any top fighter in his prime. Khabib has wins over guys in their prime who were ranked as #1 contender in guys like Poirier, Gaethje. Don't try to sit here & say Burns is a better win, when facts are Burns only has wins over the 2 oldest guys in the division. Tyron is on a 4 fight losing streak.

You can't just sit here & claim Burns is a better win than anyone on Khabib's resume, just based on your own personal "eye test" (not based on actual rankings). I wouldn't be surprised if Burns loses to Wonderboy, you're acting like Burns is the 2nd greatest WW of all time, not based on accomplishments, but your own personal assessment of his skill level. Layoff the drugs man, get some rest

You can't say anything about truth when you disregard Burns has 0 wins over any top fighter in his prime. Khabib has wins over guys in their prime who were ranked as #1 contender in guys like Poirier, Gaethje. Don't try to sit here & say Burns is a better win, when facts are Burns only has wins over the 2 oldest guys in the division. Tyron is on a 4 fight losing streak.

You can't just sit here & claim Burns is a better win than anyone on Khabib's resume, just based on your own personal "eye test" (not based on actual rankings). I wouldn't be surprised if Burns loses to Wonderboy, you're acting like Burns is the 2nd greatest WW of all time, not based on accomplishments, but your own personal assessment of his skill level. Layoff the drugs man, get some rest
Yeah man. The great “I don’t train ground “ Justin ??? google how the rankings started. I dare you. And my test is correct. Yours is false

If he beats Colby again there is nothing stopping Usman from being undisputed WW goat.

Colby is far more skilled than anyone gsp ever defended the title against.
Lol this is absurd. Colby has better boxing then Koscheck and Fitch but thats really about where it ends.

He is not there yet but a couple of more title defenses and yeah

Yeah man. The great “I don’t train ground “ Justin ??? google how the rankings started. I dare you. And my test is correct. Yours is false

If no one uses rankings & just say the personal eye test, then literally anyone can make the claim that the win their favourite fighter has is better than anyone else's. Its not an objective measure. Thats why I used Iaquinta as an example, to show how absurd it is, because that wouldn't be based on any ranking other than a personal "eye test" that Iaquinta is a better win than Burns (I don't actually believe he is, I'm showing how absurd it is when you disregard rankings). Poirier currently has the best resume of any active LW (not counting retired fighters), in terms of most top 10 wins

If no one uses rankings & just say the personal eye test, then literally anyone can make the claim that the win their favourite fighter has is better than anyone else's. Its not an objective measure. Thats why I used Iaquinta as an example, to show how absurd it is, because that wouldn't be based on any ranking other than a personal "eye test" that Iaquinta is a better win than Burns (I don't actually believe he is, I'm showing how absurd it is when you disregard rankings). Poirier currently has the best resume of any active LW (not counting retired fighters), in terms of most top 10 wins
Khabib can’t be burns

Eh look at who he’s defended it against.. 2 of them vs Masvidal who had no business even sniffing a title shot .. Gsp Hughes Are at a level above him and it’s not even close

Back