in 26 months, Usman won the title and defended it 4 times

Yeah he’s alright but there are guys in Bellator and PFL who are better than the guys he’s facing. I don’t see how we can crown him the GOAT if he isn’t fighting the best competition.

He's tied for second place but nowhere near gsp

The Usman hate is pretty intense and I don’t get it. I’m really impressed with his title reign and I think he is 3 defences away from cementing himself as the greatest fighter in WW history.
Its the hate stipe got because of Fedor.
These old men are pathetic

If he beats Colby again there is nothing stopping Usman from being undisputed WW goat.

Colby is far more skilled than anyone gsp ever defended the title against.
What makes Colby so great ? Juiced Hendricks would’ve destroyed Colby .....Shields , Fitch and Alves would’ve likely beat him as well

The guy is an outstanding champion, like Khabib he’s elevated his game to another level which guys cannot match.

He’s clearly the GOAT WW, I don’t take anyone serious who still nostalgically holds on to GSP. You’re watching history in the making with Usman, just sit back and enjoy.
Gsp still has 8 title defences

Lol come on. He wouldn't even pass Hardy or Koscheck in the GSP era.

Please explain your reasoning cause this is just a dumb statement. What exactly has Usman shown or not shown you that leads you to believe he couldn’t even beat a barley top 10 fighter like Dan Hardy.

Does he need to start knocking out his opponents within the first round instead of the 2nd or 3rd to change your mind. Does that one loss early in his career automatically discredit all of his accomplishments? What more can this man possibly do to please someone like you.

Very strange and eyebrow raising how some fighter are just held to different standards than others, especially by some GSP fans.

GSP got beat 2 times but should be 3 cause Hendricks was robbed, and got knocked by out journeyman yet he’s considered the greatest. Usman only has 1 loss, constantly defends and dominates, is knocking everyone out yet can’t even beat Dan FN Hardy!!!

Last edited:
What makes Colby so great ? Juiced Hendricks would’ve destroyed Colby .....Shields , Fitch and Alves would’ve likely beat him as well

Lol at Shields or Fitch beating a better wrestler who lands hundreds of punches each fight.

The fact Alves and Kos are even brought up shows the delusion people bring into these arguments. 2 if the most overrated fighters of all time.

Nice. Woodley won the belt and defended it 4 times in 22 months. Its good to have active champs.
<PlusJuan>
This, that was always my main knock on the previous LW & HW Champs, inactivity... the title holder should fight every 4-6 months, not 8-12 months, having to produce interim titles for champs unwilling to fight shouldn’t happen, just strip the title.

Here comes all the nostalgic gsp fans who thinks bums like koscheck and dan ''STOP THE FIGHT'' hardy could defeat a beast like Usman. Even gsp said himself that he retired due to how the sport evolved. Take your nostalgia goggles off and think for once.

Last edited:
Now he is one win away from Matt Hughes most dominant streak of 5 consecutive title defenses(13 consecutive wins total).

What a champion, he is making Welterweight great again!

Clear cut p4p #1 fighter in the world and legitimate challenger to GSP's legacy
GSP has 20 UFC wins alone, and won 13 UFC title bouts.

Lol at Shields or Fitch beating a better wrestler who lands hundreds of punches each fight.

The fact Alves and Kos are even brought up shows the delusion people bring into these arguments. 2 if the most overrated fighters of all time.
Colbys pitty Pat punches aren’t getting anyone’s respect .... Shields is a submission artist ......I probably did get carried away on Fitch tbh ....Colby seems small though

Who's left in the division, only Leon Scott who Usman beat already

Back