• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media DC willing to make a comeback, diet to 205, to fight Jake Paul in MMA: "I want to torture him"

Jake Paul got submitted by Agazarm in a MMA fight lol

DC would kill him

On the one hand, Jake Paul shouldn't get more publibity.

On the other hand i'd love to see DCdo this to Jake Paul:
tumblr_n64lu8g4aw1tugoyjo1_400.gif

Yeah this title was misleading. No way that's going to happen.

jake-paul-cormier-1265767-1280x0.jpeg

"There are alot of things i can't handle in my life. One of those things is when a guy is disrespectful in a way that i feel like he wouldn't be to my face. I had to take a break from the broadcast to go see him in the arena. While being surrounded by bodyguards he acted like a big boy but before they came he had his hands in his pockets and didn't say anything to me.
Im not going to chase a payday in boxing because i don't need it. I made my money as the heavyweight champion of the world. If Paul really wants to fight me, fight me in MMA. I'll go all the way down to 205. Im living life, im fat, im happy. I'll go all the way down to 205. This is not going to be fun. Im telling you right now, at 42 years old, bad back and everything, im going to torture him and im going to hurt him. I don't wanna box him. I don't wanna fight this kid with a limited sets of rules. I want to torture him in there. I want to smash him."

45e4d3fbf6758a7f36c87ff778a88322.gif

I bet you all that was a publicity stunt to hype up their fight.

DC has kidney failure trying to cut weight and embarrass the sport even more.

Dc would beat him the old fashioned way , to death
I would pay to see this

DC has kidney failure trying to cut weight and embarrass the sport even more.
He looks even heavier since his retirement. I thought he was pushing 260ish earlier this year.

PLEASE don’t do this DC, just giving this asshole more notoriety

Could you imagine...

DC takes JP down, applies the GnP. Then right before the ref ends the fight, DC stops, gets up, and forces JP to stand. DC takes him down again and does the same thing, rinse and repeat for 5 rounds.

<6>

Why don’t you go into a boxing gym and let me know if it feels like a “real fight” when someone is punching your face in.
I don't need additional 16oz gloves thrown at me more then I already have to know that

Boxing is not a real fight. 16oz or even 12, 10, or 8oz gloves is not a real fight. Limited clinch work with no take downs or real grappling isn't a real fight.

Its a fight SPORT. The closest we have to a fight is combat sambo, or old pride mma rulesets. Maybe daido juku

Even then headbutts aren't allowed in most mma rulesets

Last edited:
Back