Media DC willing to make a comeback, diet to 205, to fight Jake Paul in MMA: "I want to torture him"

DC would even beat him in Boxing. Why not make it happen in Boxing ? DC KOd heavyweights with his hands.

jake-paul-cormier-1265767-1280x0.jpeg

"There are alot of things i can't handle in my life. One of those things is when a guy is disrespectful in a way that i feel like he wouldn't be to my face. I had to take a break from the broadcast to go see him in the arena. While being surrounded by bodyguards he acted like a big boy but before they came he had his hands in his pockets and didn't say anything to me.
Im not going to chase a payday in boxing because i don't need it. I made my money as the heavyweight champion of the world. If Paul really wants to fight me, fight me in MMA. I'll go all the way down to 205. Im living life, im fat, im happy. I'll go all the way down to 205. This is not going to be fun. Im telling you right now, at 42 years old, bad back and everything, im going to torture him and im going to hurt him. I don't wanna box him. I don't wanna fight this kid with a limited sets of rules. I want to torture him in there. I want to smash him."

45e4d3fbf6758a7f36c87ff778a88322.gif

I like DC but he's looking really bad in this situation.

He ADMITS Jake Paul has gotten under his skin, saying that he couldn't concentrate on anything else until he could confront Paul. So he played right into Paul's trap, Jake Paul is loving this. And then he refuses to fight Jake Paul in a boxing match, despite the fact that DC actually has hands and boxing ability, and would outweigh Paul significantly.

What I find really weird is DC's logic for not watching to fight Jake Paul at "his game" (boxing), even though he says Jake Paul is just a YouTuber and not a real fighter. He even compares it to Conor chasing Floyd into boxing... is DC really comparing Jake Paul to Floyd Mayweather in terms of boxing being Paul's specialty? He's lending Jake a lot of credibility here.

1) He admits Jake Paul has him rustled.
2) He lends Jake Paul credibility by immediately turning down the possibility of a boxing match, because it's Paul's speciality.

All in all, this is a HUGE win for Jake Paul. DC went over to try to "alpha" him (in his own words) and it never worked.

it's B.S., and DC is assuming Jake Paul doesn't answer

Jake Paul should accept ... there's a 99.9% DC will not lose the weight, and even if he does, JP doesn't actually have to fight him
Good point. Jake is such a troll that he would literally let DC get ready and himself have no intention to fight. Very good point.

DC should take the higher road and say it like it is. Kid's a youtuber who's found an avenue to pulling guys into his freakshow. Either spar him low key in boxing or take the higher road.

Best out for DC would be a 5 rounds boxing followed by 3 rounds MMA sparring. No money involved. No payday for Jake. Just a spar to see what's probably what. No pro cameras. Phone footage only. See what's what.

I like DC but he's looking really bad in this situation.

He ADMITS Jake Paul has gotten under his skin, saying that he couldn't concentrate on anything else until he could confront Paul. So he played right into Paul's trap, Jake Paul is loving this. And then he refuses to fight Jake Paul in a boxing match, despite the fact that DC actually has hands and boxing ability, and would outweigh Paul significantly.

What I find really weird is DC's logic for not watching to fight Jake Paul at "his game" (boxing), even though he says Jake Paul is just a YouTuber and not a real fighter. He even compares it to Conor chasing Floyd into boxing... is DC really comparing Jake Paul to Floyd Mayweather in terms of boxing being Paul's specialty? He's lending Jake a lot of credibility here.

1) He admits Jake Paul has him rustled.
2) He lends Jake Paul credibility by immediately turning down the possibility of a boxing match, because it's Paul's speciality.

All in all, this is a HUGE win for Jake Paul. DC went over to try to "alpha" him (in his own words) and it never worked.
Sadly all true

DC shouldn't even acknowledge him lmao. He's a bad ass but he's also a big baby

Stop posting this cringe segment of DC, and Ariel talking about pro wrestling, and DC acting like a bad ass for being willing to talk to somebody in person

"Im not going to play your game" then immediately starts playing the game.

That being said I'd love to see DC fight this kid in mma. Would be hilarious.

I would love to see DC maul that prick. Jake knows that too. Wake up DC and smell the money!!!!

DC just asking for the impossible. Go box JP. DC has big power and will be heavier so he just needs to connect. Nothing to be afraid of.

did you read the part where he said he wants an mma fight with him? real fights don't have referees that make sure you follow rules
Changing the goal post. MMA is the closest were going to have broadcasted.

Back