Media DC willing to make a comeback, diet to 205, to fight Jake Paul in MMA: "I want to torture him"

Dana should send Sean Strickland over to murder this kid in boxing lmao

Paul would never fight DC (unless he's paid to take a dive like Askren, which I don't think he'd accept).

Is DC really going to go this low and take a fight with a Youtuber? DC you're better than this

Apparently he's not, even though he was acting like he was better than this a week ago.

But DC was a UFC champ and JP has no mma training. That is pussy shit. Meet in the middle and box him DC.
naw, he wants to fight him not having a sporting competition with him. Boxing him is basically like saying "let's have a tennis match to settle who the toughest guy is"

If Bisping was commentating there would have been fire works for sure.

No way DC's shattered ego would rebound from a loss to Jake. He'd take it the complete opposite of Askren

I like how dc. Could make more money than any fight he has ever made. And has trained in boxing way longer than gbis kid. Is a prizefighter and he knows amthis kid will beat him up if he has to stand up and box with him.

that’s all dc had done for years is box in mma. He hasn’t had the conditioning to wrestle.

why on earth wouldn’t you take the easiest pay day ever in you’re over a decade career to fight some bum

it’s because he knows Jake Paul would humble him in a boxing match.

I love boxing king befire mma and I love mma.

but don’t kid yourself dc has boxed way longer than this Paul kid.

and dc would never step in a ring with this YouTube kid who trained for 2 years in boxing.

that speaks volumes of the striking level. Or better yet the boxing level in mma.

dc hasn’t wrestled anyone for ever. Not even stipe or jones. But he’s so intimidated to throw hands with Paul he would wrestle him down?

mite unintentionally hilarious. B

I like how dc. Could make more money than any fight he has ever made. And has trained in boxing way longer than gbis kid. Is a prizefighter and he knows amthis kid will beat him up if he has to stand up and box with him.

that’s all dc had done for years is box in mma. He hasn’t had the conditioning to wrestle.

why on earth wouldn’t you take the easiest pay day ever in you’re over a decade career to fight some bum

it’s because he knows Jake Paul would humble him in a boxing match.

I love boxing king befire mma and I love mma.

but don’t kid yourself dc has boxed way longer than this Paul kid.

and dc would never step in a ring with this YouTube kid who trained for 2 years in boxing.

that speaks volumes of the striking level. Or better yet the boxing level in mma.

dc hasn’t wrestled anyone for ever. Not even stipe or jones. But he’s so intimidated to throw hands with Paul he would wrestle him down?

mite unintentionally hilarious. B
Tldr too bad english

If Jake Paul can thrown good liver shots, DC is screwed, lol.

Dc you allowed yourself to be gotten to by a troll and a attention whore.

calm down, go get yourself another bucket of extra crispy and you'll be fine (your heart wont be, but thats on you sir).

pretty sure with out ped's there is almost no time frame in which dc could get back down to lhw and be his old competitive self at that weight. it would take to long the guy would be nearing his mid 40's and his body wouldnt respond the way he wants it to. jake would dictate the event date and all that. i think jake would get hurt bad in mma vs dc. but factoring in dc's current shape, size, age all things considered he would still be giving a chance at jake to win. put jake against a guy like vitori in mma and there will be a zero change he comes out of the fight without permanent injury . dc is a legend the fans and the young ones in the sport should be teaching jake a lesson for him

Back