• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Paul vs Woodley Confirmed

Who wins?

• Total voters
Woodley couldn't beat a school teacher in an obstacle course, he gassed 30 seconds in. His last 18 rounds in the UFC were embarrassing. His cardio, reach and inexperience make for a perfect opponent for Jake to make a name off of. Outside a lucky shot Tyron has very little ways to win.

His last rounds in the UFC were embarrassing, but he was fighting a potential WW GOAT in Usman, a top contender Burns, the nr. 2 current WW in Colby, and Luque whos an absolute beast.

Hes fighting a youtuber now

<seedat>

If he loses

<Ellaria01>

So? Doesn't mean he is beating Jake.. Woodley is shot..
Never said he would beat Jake but he will be a much better test. Shot or not Woodley will show up to the fight not looking like an out of shape amateur. Woodley still has decent power and takes striking way more serious then Askren.

Never said he would beat Jake but he will be a much better test. Shot or not Woodley will show up to the fight not looking like an out of shape amateur. Woodley still has decent power and takes striking way more serious then Askren.
He doesn't engage though. Woodley mostly stands around or backs up and does NOT throw punches..

And Conor, don’t forget the original 0-1 MMA guy who thought he could box

Similar enough body types on my book, some peek a boo style could work well for T Wood, he has the speed for it. What do y’all think?

You can get pretty fucking good at something in 3-4 years, he didn’t start last month.

It will be a bad look for MMA because of casuals perception of this like you, anyone who understands this knows MMA guys can’t box. Having good hands in MMA doesn’t equal having good Boxing, but to dummies like you it’s the same

Ok pal, shouldnt question the big tough hardcore fan lmaooo. My perception is the logical one. Paul put on gloves for the first time not even 3 years ago, and when was it that he started training really full-time? Wasnt that not too long ago like for that basketball player fight? So I dont think hes even been training fulltime for more than 18 months, if even that. Yet you keep making this some MMA vs experienced boxer discussion.

But whatever broski, you do you boo

l@nd0

You really thought we needed another JP/Woodley thread? Lol

No, T Wood has lost already.

T wood is a looser, look at his last MMA fights, now he thinks he can actually get a W in boxing lol.

He is seriously deluded, I guess he thinks he is a great rapper, so kinda makes sense. Poor guy.

I hope he collects a nice pay check and retires so he can take care of his family

Ok pal, shouldnt question the big tough hardcore fan lmaooo. My perception is the logical one. Paul put on gloves for the first time not even 3 years ago, and when was it that he started training really full-time? Wasnt that not too long ago like for that basketball player fight? So I dont think hes even been training fulltime for more than 18 months, if even that. Yet you keep making this some MMA vs experienced boxer discussion.

But whatever broski, you do you boo

l@nd0
Lmao you are so stupid

And when Woodley gets KO’d you won’t admit that you just don’t know what you’re talking about, you’ll slate all of MMA and claim MMA striking is a joke.

@TimeisNOW @chs140 The exact type of low IQ people that are the reason Jake Paul is probably the biggest fighter in the world. He beats a basketball player and a wrestler who never landed a standing punch in his life and they buy right in. The reality is he's a celebrity boxer who's facing a real threat for the first time.

I’m sure the paycheck Tyrone gets will help ease his feelings. Also, why are we assuming Tyrone loses?

Back