News Paul vs Woodley Confirmed

Who wins?

• Total voters
Peek a boo is a physically demanding style. There’s no reason for Tyron to try learning the peek a boo system at his age. Mike himself got too lazy to use it early in his career.

Who didn't see this 1 coming.
I think Woodley survives 1 round that's it

I wonder if askren walks out with woodley

{<jordan}

Lmao you are so stupid

And when Woodley gets KO’d you won’t admit that you just don’t know what you’re talking about, you’ll slate all of MMA and claim MMA striking is a joke.

Jesus, nobody on this site can argue without getting in their feelings and acting like a dickhead

Ok bye now

im interested. T wood still has a bomb right hand and without wrestling he might have some cardio. but his chin is suspect.
He had a bomb of a right hand with mma gloves on (and quite a while ago). But that's not going to be anywhere near as powerful (or accurate) in the ring

Woodley got lit up like a christmas tree by BJJ player Vicente Luque. He's got no chance going up against the problem child.

@TimeisNOW @chs140 The exact type of low IQ people that are the reason Jake Paul is probably the biggest fighter in the world. He beats a basketball player and a wrestler who never landed a standing punch in his life and they buy right in. The reality is he's a celebrity boxer who's facing a real threat for the first time.

No, he is not a celebrity boxer. The fact you think that is exactly why low IQ people like you thought askren had any chance in the fight. Woodley has a puncher's chance here, that is not a good thing since you apparently don't know that.

Woodleys about to get that retirement money lol. Even a declined Woodley still is more than enough for Jake Paul. Tyrone still has pop in his hands and oldman strength. Wouldn’t surprise me if he knocks out Jake in early rounds
That’s what they said about Askren. Jake kills Woodley I guarantee it.

Assumed Showtime would throw Paul some cans at first, to milk that multi-fight contract. I know Woodley is washed, but I don’t see Paul winning this, and I have to wonder how valuable he’ll be to Showtime once he loses.

agreed but i feel like the plan for Paul is:
1. Box/beat a professional athlete (Nate Robinson)
2. Box/beat a former UFC fighter (askren)
3. Box/beat a former UFC champ (Woodley)

And this has gotta be for Showtime cus Paul and Triller just parted ways.

Seems Paul’s Handlers have a very specific plan in mind for him.

here’s hoping Tyron takes his head off to end the hype.

That’s what they said about Askren. Jake kills Woodley I guarantee it.

as much as I dislike the kid, he has some serious hands. People need to honestly brace themselves for this possibility.

Jesus, nobody on this site can argue without getting in their feelings and acting like a dickhead

Ok bye now
If you go on an MMA forum and say stupid things like MMA striking sucks if Woodley loses to Paul, then yeah someone is gonna call you out for being an idiot. Nobodies feelings are hurt but yours lol.

fight footate from the future
PoisedHeartyGibbon-size_restricted.gif

Too bad it's not on Jorge Masvidal's first BKMMA promotional event.

Woodley has been trying desperately to break into Movies and acting and Paul being the New money sweetheart, this just reeks of Hollywood Era scriptwriting and promoting.

Tin foil hat time: Woodley takes the dive for the $$$ and continues his acting career. Paul can say he’s knocked out a UFC champ and they continue to sell this crap and the money train keeps rolling.

How is T Wood gonna KO him? Bounce back on the ropes looking for that overhand counter?

Back