Social WR Lounge v286 armchair quarterback edition

Do you know what a piss window is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody name there favorite football team.

xiPlJsz.jpg
Death throes of the Republic.

It's so beautiful. Look at it this way: the faster the US (and western civilization) collapses, the quicker the slate will be cleared for you and @Denter to establish a duumvirate government. I do expect you to use your influence to grant me a pardon tho, I can be an industrial policy advisor.

You were asking him why he was against open borders. Wai was asking me why I was against open borders.

Cubo's point is that you're not *really* against open borders if you don't insist that every negative claim about it is true, even ones you know are false. It's a coupling thing. Some people cannot even conceive of what others would call intellectual honesty.

Cubo's point is that you're not *really* against open borders if you don't insist that every negative claim about it is true, even ones you know are false. It's a coupling thing. Some people cannot even conceive of what others would call intellectual honesty.

I know it wasn’t directly comparable on that level but on its face, it was presenting the same question, just different reasons.

Watching clerks 2 and damn Cory Booker is one lucky dude.

Sara what Is your favorite wallflower song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back