Social Why do right-wingers refer to Blaire White with She/Her pronouns?

Maybe the consistency isn't there because not every rightwinger/conservative is the same?

Right so you can chop off your cock and become a woman or not? What are the arguments?

You're a fan of Tom MacDonald are you not? What lies have I told?

Fan is a big word. I like that he puts real current societal issues in his tracks. It's not that I listen to them often.

Right so you can chop off your cock and become a woman or not? What are the arguments?

Depends on the people you ask, what the arguments or even the stance on the matter is that they have. That's why it's not consistent, because they all have their own opinion, presumably.

Depends on the people you ask, what the arguments or even the stance on the matter is that they have. That's why it's not consistent, because they all have their own opinion, presumably.

So according to you, it's possible a god fearing, red blooded american, conservative male and think that blair white is a girl because of surgery?

Just making sure I understand you correctly. Because I don't think @gluehuffer1776 thinks the two are compatible.

Never heard of any of the people in the op with the exception that the guy reviewing the vid has been posted here in the war room reviewing another vid before.

FTR, that dude is still a he/him according to this right-winger.

So according to you, it's possible a god fearing, red blooded american, conservative male and think that blair white is a girl because of surgery?

Just making sure I understand you correctly. Because I don't think @gluehuffer1776 thinks the two are compatible.

Sure it's possible. Probably not very common, but still possible.

I'm neither god fearing or American though. I suppose I am conservative on some subjects and liberal on others.

FTR, that dude is still a he/him according to this right-winger.

in your opinion can you be a god fearing, red blooded, patriotic, conservative man and consider Blaire White a girl?

No memes, I'm asking seriously.

Sure it's possible. Probably not very common, but still possible.

I'm neither god fearing or American though. I suppose I am conservative on some subjects and liberal on others.

Ah so you're a Trump supporter of the international flavor.

brent-cherry-blaire-white-final-small.jpg

It's a legitimate question. This isn't just her own fans in the comments, every time Blaire white pops up as a feature in a conservative video, they refer to Blaire as 'she'.

This popped up to me when I saw Brandom Tatum reviewing Tom MacDonald's music video that featured Blaire White in the video.

At 2:10 he says this was a man, now she's a girl.

The only 'right wingers' who I've seen call Blaire White a guy is Candace Owens and Lauren Witzke and they both got massive shit for it in the comments. Ben Shapiro doesn't use any pronouns and just says 'Blaire White'.

But where's the consistency here? If Transgender is all bullshit and chopping your dick off doesn't make you a woman, why is Blaire White *constantly* referred to as she by the right wing audiences.

Don't dance around it, answer directly please.

08c3d0a1c1c8eb0971cc21a314719a58.jpg

no-wm-thumb-Rwx1sFGJU-00001.jpg

So..... Does Blaire still have a dick? Or did she cut off her dick?

And learning who Blaire was led me to learn that legendary powerlifter Matt Kroc is now a woman named Janae?

Janae-Kroc-Split.jpg

I'm just so fucking confused. Janae spent like 35 years as a man, twice married to women.... produced multiple kids as a man fucking his wife... And years abusing steroids to an insane degree.... Then decides he's really a woman and starts cutting his body apart to look more like a biological woman.

Could this mental illness not be a byproduct of decades of hard steroid abuse?

08c3d0a1c1c8eb0971cc21a314719a58.jpg

no-wm-thumb-Rwx1sFGJU-00001.jpg

So..... Does Blaire still have a dick? Or did she cut off her dick?

And learning who Blaire was led me to learn that legendary powerlifter Matt Kroc is now a woman named Janae?

Janae-Kroc-Split.jpg

I'm just so fucking confused. Janae spent like 35 years as a man, twice married to women.... produced multiple kids as a man fucking his wife... And years abusing steroids to an insane degree.... Then decides he's really a woman.

Could this mental illness not be a byproduct of decades of hard steroid abuse?

Blaire still has a dick as far as I know, but something tells me that wouldn't be a dealbreaker for you.

<{yearp}>

Blaire still has a dick as far as I know, but something tells me that wouldn't be a dealbreaker for you.

<{yearp}>

The dick is definitely a deal breaker.

If the dick had been surgically turned into a pussy..... Maybe. She's rather average looking. Definitely not hot enough to get past a dick.

You seem to really think in labels.

Someone who supports trump outside of america is an international trump supporter. I use labels where appropriate.

Those 'fluid words mean whatever you want them to mean' is when you get people identifying as a 'god fearing athiest' or a 'straight dude that likes cock'

Someone who supports trump outside of america is an international trump supporter. I use labels where appropriate.

Those 'fluid words mean whatever you want them to mean' is when you get people identifying as a 'god fearing athiest' or a 'straight dude that likes cock'

So where did you get me supporting trump from? What makes it appropriate to you?

in your opinion can you be a god fearing, red blooded, patriotic, conservative man and consider Blaire White a girl?

No memes, I'm asking seriously.

You can be patriotic and consider him a girl. I would tend to believe that no "conservative" would consider this person a girl though. Although I'm sure that there are conservatives that do - probably more fiscal conservative than anything else.

I won't pretend to assume someone's religious sincerity as you can't just throw God fearing into a question and expect a yes or no answer. I would tend to think that very few congregations would view/accept White as a girl.

Back