• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media President Trump Will Attend UFC 264 Along other Celebrities

No because someone who learned sociology in college would have been spewing critical race theory.

it also doesn’t take a genius to see that democrats use identity politics as part of their game. Its disgusting because they don’t care if cities burn, they just want to be elected. Keep cheering them on though….they’ve really improved black lives in the last 40 years

I'm no democrat, I'm not even from the US, I absolutely agree they (ab)use identity politics.

Strictural racism is undeniable though.

They're inviting the PR and poltiically radioactive politician that the UFC spent time and money making a hagiographic documentary about and who's campaign Dana has spoken at and sent active fighters to speak at.

If you don't think that's "inserting politics," I don't think you understand what politics is.
Where is the evidence that he was invited. And even if he was, he’s the damn ex president, ex-presidents get invited and go to sporting events ALL THE TIME.

What is strictural racism?

Forms of racial oppression getting perpetuated as a rule, norm and/or culture staple in society.

You're not the only ones who have if of course but yours is famous as you have a pretty big black-skinned minority.

They're inviting the PR and poltiically radioactive politician that the UFC spent time and money making a hagiographic documentary about and who's campaign Dana has spoken at and sent active fighters to speak at.

If you don't think that's "inserting politics," I don't think you understand what politics is.
So should Trump be banned from all public events and gatherings for the rest of his life now?

Come on, 5 more pages baby, so I can be right of course. And even if it does hit 15, you all rigged it against me and I won anyway. Why? Because even though there is absolutely zero evidence to support it, if I say it, it must be so.

5 more pages baby.

a06fe237110e6da70fefe36b99f3c681.gif

Where is the evidence that he was invited. And even if he was, he’s the damn ex president, ex-presidents get invited and go to sporting events ALL THE TIME.
It was announced by the UFC, so unless you think the UFC checks everyone who buys tickets and arbitrarily announces the celebrities. Also just common sense.
So should Trump be banned from all public events and gatherings for the rest of his life now?
Dunno, don't care. If he wants to go as a private citizen and pay his own way, that's his business. But it's a dumb move for the UFC to invite him and (most likely) trumpet how he's attending, there's no upside to associating your brand with someone so toxic.

Can't believe idiots voted for some celebrity to be the president of their country smh

No, they're not. People stealing and burning their own community's businesses only hurts their community and what they're doing is criminal. Furthermore, BLM literally took the donations and bought wealthy houses in "white" neighborhoods <Lmaoo>. BLM are self-admitted Marxists who want to destroy the nuclear family, and most people just aren't comfortable calling them out though because they don't want to be labeled as racist.

Just because there are instances of this doesn't mean it's systemic and a common occurrence; it's kind of like how the media tries to paint police officers as the ones responsible for most of the black deaths in America, when in reality black people are the ones killing the overwhelming majority of other black people.

And I'm black by the way, just in case you tried making my argument predicated on my skin color.
The only thing I hate about Blacks and Hispanics is their loud music and disrespect to their surroundings.
What about the thousands arrested for murder, BLM looting, rioting and burning that was instigated by president harris and biden?
If those people went to the capital and invaded it, they would’ve been killed! Plus, 2 wrongs don’t make a right! Trump has to be held accountable for inciting violence and for being a sore loser. When he was running the first time he said the elections were rigged but when he won, he didn’t open his mouth, right? Trump cares about one thing himself and then the rich people and I hate politics but at least Biden didn’t tell his supporters Coronavirus was nothing to worry about and don’t wear a mask! So STFUP because thousands died for his lies!!!!

He ain't and he won't. He lost the popular vote twice and will always be a one-term loser.

Jarl

imagine posting on an mma forum that a billionaire who won the presidency is a loser lol

imagine how dumb that person must be

I heard Trump is asking for PPV shares...

Lol. He's literally the least popular president in modern history. He lost to a corpse.

actually he’s the second most popular ever just by the raw numbers

even more popular than Obama

actually he’s the second most popular ever just by the raw numbers

even more popular than Obama
Wow...it's almost like the U.S. population and voting age population has grown every year...what a fucking revelation. Are you telling me Trump won more votes than Abe Lincoln, too?

Wow...it's almost like the U.S. population and voting age population has grown every year...what a fucking revelation. Are you telling me Trump won more votes than Abe Lincoln, too?

you sound challenged

they both got the same percentage of population and trump got more votes

trump is more popular

you sound challenged

they both got the same percentage of population and trump got more votes

trump is more popular
Well given you seem to think 51.1 percent of the popular vote is identical to 46.9 percent you may want to brush up on your reading comprehension

I'm no democrat, I'm not even from the US, I absolutely agree they (ab)use identity politics.

Strictural racism is undeniable though.
In what system? Give an example, please. In the public or private sector.

imagine posting on an mma forum that a billionaire who won the presidency is a loser lol

imagine how dumb that person must be
Cnn works on weak people, bro.

How has this thread not been shuffled to the war room yet?

Back