Robot Mop

I had a vorwerk robot vac for a couple of years. It did a good job and meant i didn't have to do a full vaccum as often.

You could message it remotely to start vaccuming. Sadly that later became the end of it. One day i activated it whilst away from home. Its sensors weren't as good as when it was bought and it i think it persisted in bumping into a bowl containing dog water, spilling water on itself which lead to water damage and its ultimate demise.

Originally it would have bumped the bowl and saw it wasn't moving and went round it, but it seemed to keep pushing it until the water slopped out onto it.

It was good whilst it lasted though

I've got a Roborock S5. it has a mop function. I have to do like 2 passes for it to work well but it's not bad. That being said I rarely use the mop function.

I've got a Roborock S5. it has a mop function. I have to do like 2 passes for it to work well but it's not bad. That being said I rarely use the mop function.

Most of what I have read says that the multifunction usually misses the mark..I’m leaning toward the ILife…it has two water containers, one for cleaning solution the other for dirty water..It also uses a rotating scrub brush..
The static pad model tends to just push stuff around during the mop function..
Roborock vacuum has some solid reviews…
I just added the Trifo to the army…it has a security camera built in, I can watch it working..

Genecop's got a robot mop. The genecop's gotta robot mop. The genecop's gotta robot mop!

qJa49p.gif

My buddy was dating some strange woman that was into crystals. She believed they had powers and whatnot. The lady invites me over me over for dinner. I get there an notice she has an unreasonable amount of cats. I see this Roomba go by. It doesn't have the catch tray attached, so it's just dispersing litter everywhere. Nope, I can't be in an environment like this. I got the hell out.

I have the eufy one and it works very well. The app on my phone is great and I can control the vacuum or have it do it tself

Back