Media Conor McGregor threatening to kill Dustin and Jolie Poirier

Its about intent he meant it in that manner, if you threatened to shoot your boss and his wife while you were screaming at them what do you think would happen .
A case on your back and rightly so
Regardless of if you carried it out threats to kill is the intention

The fight game doesn't run like the normal world.

At this point I'd put odds on even Poirier's wife beating Conor in a fight.

Imagine a few short years ago people on here were talking like Conor was going to be a future GOAT candidate

You misquoted me I never said that. I said, Conor was selling the 4th fight. This is WWE level shenanigans is what it is. He's playing the heel.
Except these are real fights where someone could actually die. Conor is making death threats to someone who is not taking them as a joke or an act and Conor doesn't care. There is nothing WWE about this.

Except these are real fights where someone could actually die. Conor is making death threats to someone who is not taking them as a joke or an act and Conor doesn't care. There is nothing WWE about this.
I'm pretty sure Dustin understands all that and he's just playing his hand in this. This is entertainment and yes someone could die in there but at the end of the day you're invested into it aren't you?... You're entertained by it. That's their job and it has very real risks to their health.

how can you not respect a man who just go beat up for 5 minutes, broke his leg, and he is talking like a madman. Dude crazy asf i love it
How can I respect it? Lol
Actions speak louder than words. He said he was gonna do this and that and then gets his ass whooped like he stole something. Anybody can talk .

Imagine saying that shit to Wand and he understands lmao

tumblr_mj4egvVay41ry1rm7o1_250.gifv

Ya with a brutal injury hes sitting there only worried about selling his next fight.

Sarcasm.

Conor is a crazy bastard
it's a bit of all of the above.

I think if you really want to narrow it down it's as simple as he likes being the center of attention.

He doubled down on heel and tried to get the spotliht back on him in that moment, if you notice everyone is still reacting to him even from that position, just like we are all now. I think that was his main goal but everyone gets to show their moral virtue by putting him down.

Without him playing the heel there no one get's to play the morally virtuous person by comparison.

I see it as entertainment in the vein of WWE.

What's up with all these people with terrible post/like ratios coming out of the woodworks ROFL! 3X as many posts as likes..nobody cares!

<36>

Because you're dumb and don't realize likes were purged in 2020. Your like to post ratio is nothing special, you're just a new account. Don't worry about likes, they will most likely be purged again at some point.

<36>

Because you're dumb and don't realize likes were purged in 2020. Your like to post ratio is nothing special, you're just a new account. Don't worry about likes, they will most likely be purged again at some point.

Likes were purged a year ago yet you have 13K likes.. so I guess you don't have much of a life? Thanks for correcting me!

Most athletes don’t reach the level that Conor has and money/fame unfortunately changes many people. Nothing you’re saying is wrong. All I’m saying is that most athletes that are successful on this level which is essentially the pinnacle, have arrogance/ego issues.
I don’t feel you can reach that level without it.

It’s unfortunate. But their minds are wired differently.

Again, not saying what you’re saying is wrong.
A good post but this myth about Conor not being motivated anymore because he’s rich, it’s bullshit and nearly every great in every major sport is rich obviously. Not saying you’re saying that, you seem like a reasonable dude.

The rest, totally agree with mate.

<36>

He has a better like ratio than you, you better stop posting mate, everyone is laughing at you.

<36>

Seriously, who looks at that shit? Teenage drama. Likes on Sherdog, why would anyone care about that?!? Don’t even know what you’re arguing about but that guy lost all credibility when he went at your likes. Jesus, never seen anyone try that on here, that’s lame af.

I see why you were offended by that statement...Lol.
You must be a child to care about likes. Not to mention you didn't seem to notice your post wasn't liked while just responding with you fucking moron was liked quite a bit. Have some self awareness.

Back