Media Conor McGregor threatening to kill Dustin and Jolie Poirier

I see nothing wrong with this.

Soyboy safeplace wanna whine because it's a FUCKING fight to separate another human's consciousness!

Adrenaline is injected in MASSIVE amounts - Especially the time dedicated, media buildup, mind games, financials, business, and performing in front of MILLIONS (presidents, actors/actresses, fans, etc).

Get off your high-horse and ENJOY!!

That is highly untrue. We all know that Ireland don't have guns!!! How could he be capable of shooting them?????????

Yes, enjoy the entertainment of a sociopathic rapist calling his opponent's wife a bitch and a whore and saying he's going to murder them in their sleep.

The fight game doesn't run like the normal world.
Only within the limits of the game once that's spews into normal life its different
If you condone his actions then that's fine that's all I need to know about you

Only within the limits of the game once that's spews into normal life its different
If you condone his actions then that's fine that's all I need to know about you

? Never said I condone it - I'm just saying it's not real. That's all.

Long time Conor fan here. Fuck this dude. I lost respect for him since the Khabib crap but this fight really opened my eyes. He really is a scumbag.
better layer than never. I hope he will be the one getting the booos next time

It's usually morons who throw out that word out of frustration from not being able to articulate one's thoughts.
You said dumb shit about Conor and then ignorant dumb shit about likes. But whatever makes you feel better.

I see nothing wrong with this.

Soyboy safeplace wanna whine because it's a FUCKING fight to separate another human's consciousness!

Adrenaline is injected in MASSIVE amounts - Especially the time dedicated, media buildup, mind games, financials, business, and performing in front of MILLIONS (presidents, actors/actresses, fans, etc).

Get off your high-horse and ENJOY!!
I'd like but the snowflakes pretending to be mods won't allow

Yes, too many likes within a short time period (aka no life) is just as bad as not getting enough. Next time, you'll think twice before you quote me.

Lol, your obsession with superficial silliness really helps to explain why you're a devout connie fan.

Back