Conor posts odd tweet with pics of Dustin and his daughter, then deletes

This isn't wrong

I've read 2 posters on here who consider Conor alpha for doing this with DP The smarter ones don't say shit
People were okay with threatening a kid? I must have them on ignore already. They can go to jail with Conor.

He seriously needs help. Posting pictures of the children of anyone you said you would kill, is honestly deranged. I don’t care if it is a “character” you are portraying or not. Don’t care if he thinks it is just trash talking or not.
Some trolling is ok on my eyes, but he really keeps crossing line after line.

It is fucking disgusting, no matter how you slice it.

I've read 2 posters on here who consider Conor alpha for doing this with DP The smarter ones don't say shit

First of you're being trolled. The reason you can't see this is because it confirms everything you want to be true - that Conor fans are that retarded. Secondly, 'the smarter ones don't say shit' is bullshit. People who were fans but are now stepping back aren't being quiet so they can secretly escape criticism or some shit.

There's a minority who will support Jones, Khabib, McGregor no matter what.

I think Conor is worried people won't want to see a 4th Conor/Poirier fight and is going full blown psycopath pedophile Cape Fear creepy trying to generate enough hate to get people to care

Dude, he's worried that people WILL want to see a 4th fight. He's doing this so he gets cancelled by Disney/ESPN and gets out of it looking cool to his fans.

Look at it from his perspective. He's lost 2 times in a row to Dustin now. The first he got brutally KOd and the the 2nd he got smashed, humiliated, and carried out on a stretcher. He knows what a third loss to Dustin in a row will do for his ability to swindle his stupid diehard fans, and he's doing everything he can now to avoid that.

Dana, for being such a dick, seems to have a particular soft spot for things relating to kids and their wellbeing (as should any human) - I wonder what his comments on this would be.

No he doesnt:

https://www.si.com/boxing/2011/12/0...bout-penn-state-scandal-at-ufc-on-fox-presser

Dana is a spineless maggot who will do anything for money. I mean, he acted all disgusted after Colon's bus attack, then gave him the fight anyways and promoted it using THE FOOTAGE FROM THE ATTACK.

No he doesnt:

https://www.si.com/boxing/2011/12/0...bout-penn-state-scandal-at-ufc-on-fox-presser

Dana is a spineless maggot who will do anything for money. I mean, he acted all disgusted after Colon's bus attack, then gave him the fight anyways and promoted it using THE FOOTAGE FROM THE ATTACK.
Last month, former UFC light heavyweight champion Forrest Griffin was condemned by a contingent of Las Vegas-based parents and advocates against sexual violence when he tweeted that “Rape is the new missionary.”

Wtf????

Threatening a guys daughter? Oof. Conor taking that nose dive world record.

No he had text with those actually, and one that has disappeared off the feed was "Gonezo" all to pictures of Dustin and his kid.
f1S2ecW.jpg
What's the significance of 10d and 9d?

Back