Conor posts odd tweet with pics of Dustin and his daughter, then deletes

I think Conor is worried people won't want to see a 4th Conor/Poirier fight and is going full blown psycopath pedophile Cape Fear creepy trying to generate enough hate to get people to care

Dude, do you honestly think any of this is concocted? I swear, some people are so ignorant if they think guys like him are just cutting promos (as a heel WWE character or something).

Eh that wasn't scripted, but that was just a guy venting anger and threats that he no way plans to carry out or actually can.

He also probably didn't threaten a child, worse case, he might have threatened a child, and then realized he shouldn't have and took it down.
In these crazy times that we're living in it made my day to see that you typed 'have' and not 'of' as most are want to do these days. Bless you.

<LikeReally5>

You sure about that...
Yes.
I said not legal, but doesnt mean they can't be obtained through other means like in most places...
But not like in US where you can buy rifles at walmart

Also Mcgregor is from a place where guns are not legal.

Yes.
I said not legal, but doesnt mean they can't be obtained through other means like in most places...

You are very much uninformed to be making such blanket statements.
My father in Ireland who is not in law enforcement or the army has a legally held firearm that he bought second hand off the original owner who bought it in a hunting store.
It was discharged as recently as yesterday.

He also raped that woman. I'm 100% sure. His ego is so big he can't handle rejection or defeat. Remember what happened to the old patron who rejected his Whiskey offer?
Looking at Conor's track record and what he's really about, i wouldn't put anything past the guy.

A
Yeah, Trump doesn't have a history of creeping on underage girls or anything. You know like when he looked at a 12 year old girl and said "I'm going to be dating her in a couple of years" or talking about a then underage Ivanka that he'd fuck her if she wasn't his daughter or when he bragged on Howard Stern that he would peek in on the Miss Universe dressing room where girls as young as 15 were undressing. Totally normal shit.
Again, at least it's women and not infants.

To think all the shit people gave Nick Diaz for... talking.

{<Scared}

Basically saying he will come after her in her sleep for Sherbros too slow to understand.
Conors an ambassador for SBG gyms. Imagine you are a person with integrity and morals that trains at an SBG gym? Money speaks louder than words.

Fuck off, kid. You are obviously choosing to not see the issue here.
Only issue is his haters constantly shitting on him for everything he does. Whether its fake rape accusation or whether is him being father of child of some random bitch or him showing his dick in public. You guys need hospital he has never been convicted for such things.

Only issue is his haters constantly shitting on him for everything he does. Whether its fake rape accusation or whether is him being father of child of some random bitch or him showing his dick in public. You guys need hospital he has never been convicted for such things.
So it's okay to still support him despite all the growing allegations, never mind his piece of shit behavior? I think it really says what kind of person you are to still be defending him at this point.

Back