Mcgregor - 'Dustin backed away cause of my vicious GnP from the bottom and dangerous upkicks'

3okcwc.gif

HAHAHAHA

Haters on suicide watch because Conor is in great spirits and took ZERO damage from Dooostins VICIOUS gound and pound.

he is high on drugs and happy the leg break saved him from getting KOed again lol

I wonder to what point being delusional is actually beneficial. Conor obviously has a lot of self belief, which is impressive in a way.

He's delusional if he thinks Dustin let him up because he was hurt. He held the gloves, which was only reason Dustin let him up. The last time he was able to get up and do decent in the clinch and win rd 1. This time his grappling looked way worse and he was getting smashed a couple minutes in. Wtf was he thinking pulling guard?

I wonder if he has that sort of belief 24/7 or if he speaks honestly with his coaches behind closed doors.

I doubt he believes any of it. It's just attention whoring. If he comes out and says "you know, he was the better fighter. I was getting my ass beat" no one cares.

Our entire society is built on yelling at anyone who disagrees with now. Reality be damned. He is just feeding the machine to keep the money rolling.

Conor really is going out sad man
It's another celebrity meltdown. Fame and the resulting ego of being famous can cause some serious delusions in people who weren't built to handle it.

The vitriol is a little much. I mean, this is what Conor has left. He lost, he's not on top of the world from a fight perspective, just economically...

So, the way he can troll all these haters is be happy, deny reality and keep talking. It's literally working on all of these haters. They're driven mad that he got his comeuppance and won't admit it. The haters are having a really difficult time enjoying this as much as they want because he wasn't humbled, he was humiliated. There's a difference

He really is a dreamer and believes his own hype

Dustin wanted him back on the feet to KO him, or wear him down to go back on the floor. Dustin knows his own BJJ is not great, and Conors is not either, but good enough to stop any potential submission unless he is really gassed.

lol...

Poirier submitted Pettis and Holloway... In fact it's Holloway's only submission loss and one of only 2 for Pettis.

And of course Conor had his fingers dug into Poirier's glove... McGregor has been submitted 4 times out of his 6 losses.

Nah that was a typical 'ohhhhhhhhh ' Joe Rogan moment it landed with the soul of the foot and the cheek it was nothing they are dangerous though especially if youre getting pulled into them by the gloves. The elbows off the back where good. As much as I dislike the man he tries to be active with strikes off his back. Generally cos he has not other option.
Exactly. Those were just like tiny taps to the face. They did zero damage. It’s just that the crowd was so conor that the slightest thing that seemed pro conor, was ready to explode. And since they had nothing until that point, they really latched on to that

The morphine in the hospital is still in his brain

The vitriol is a little much. I mean, this is what Conor has left. He lost, he's not on top of the world from a fight perspective, just economically...

So, the way he can troll all these haters is be happy, deny reality and keep talking. It's literally working on all of these haters. They're driven mad that he got his comeuppance and won't admit it. The haters are having a really difficult time enjoying this as much as they want because he wasn't humbled, he was humiliated. There's a difference
They’re driven mad? You think? I dislike Conor fans a shit load, and I don’t like Conor that much anymore either, used to. I can only speak for myself but what the fuck are you on about mate? I don’t care that much but gotta admit it’s been funny laughing at you Conor fans for a week.

Projecting much? Exaggerating massively?

He is pathetic now...

he could earn the respect of many by accepting defeat, now it's a joke and a cry baby.
<PlusJuan>
11ufc-mcgregor1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

my father taught me that losing is not pathetic, everyone is human can lose.

no Admitting defeat is a loser attitude, real men don't make excuses.

I already fought Judo, vomiting blood before The Fight and after the fight I lifted my opponent arm when I lost. when you choose to fight you can't make excuses.

images

Cool. Imagine your whole existence revolves around trying to troll haters. Because you haven’t had a legitimate win since 2016. All this proves is that Dee, his own children, and his business ventures are total afterthoughts. The are a distant second from…trolling the haters. What a miserable existence.

I used to think it was 99% promotional but I'm starting to believe that he's just 100% delusional. At what point will his fanboys stop slurping it up? How many more L's will it take?

his retarded fans and the casuals will buy it

he needs to shut the fuck up now
he's boring

he'll have an excuse for every defeat or his fans will make one up for him

It looks like Dustin made Conor cry again in this pic of him cheating(again) grabbing the gloves.
img_20210711_205440-jpg.867780

Back