Mcgregor - 'Dustin backed away cause of my vicious GnP from the bottom and dangerous upkicks'

He landed about 3 or 4 elbows and one upkick which only Rogan made a big deal of but didn't seem to worry Dustin at all.
Nah that was a typical 'ohhhhhhhhh ' Joe Rogan moment it landed with the soul of the foot and the cheek it was nothing they are dangerous though especially if youre getting pulled into them by the gloves. The elbows off the back where good. As much as I dislike the man he tries to be active with strikes off his back. Generally cos he has not other option.
I’d imagine he did some type of damage to Poirier, considering the fact that he immediately jumped into his guard rather than continuing standing and raining down punches unto McGregor.

@3mins & 5 secs he starts talking about how and why he trained his bottom game and why Dustin backed away from pounding him out.
He actually developed that ferocious ground game because he had to be on his back during fight camp cause of his semi broken leg which btw he threw with full power against dustin multiple times.

Guess Conor believes he was too much for Dustin on the ground.
Anyone buying this sh1t!?
xD

While actually this happened.
View attachment 867780

He reminds me of incredibly delusional ex president.

I’d imagine he did some type of damage to Poirier, considering the fact that he immediately jumped into his guard rather than continuing standing and raining down punches unto McGregor.
He chose to do that twice and one was nothing to do with getting upkicked. If a man's throwing loads of upkicks it's better to gnp from the guard than be in range obviously. Doesn't mean he was hurt by any and having watched the fight a few times it definitely didn't land. It was the top half of the foot that's not hurting anyone at that angle never mind Poirier.

Seriously difficult to understand how one can be a fan of this royal clown. He's like a barking chihuahua.

If that was you on the receiving end of those elbows you would be singing a different tune.

I would be singing the tune of the guy who won the fight with two judges scoring it a 10-8 round, despite my opponent pulling on my gloves illegally to ameliorate the attack.

I've never seen a fighter actually beat the hell out of someone from the bottom like Conor did DP.

It was hilarious watching the much bigger DP panic wrestle and then give up from the top position.

DP knows what was coming in that second round.

love this guy, great to see him smile. Unbreakable Titanium Leg Conor is going to be literally unstoppable. he will never lose a fight

I would be singing the tune of the guy who won the fight with two judges scoring it a 10-8 round, despite my opponent pulling on my gloves illegally to ameliorate the attack.
people keep repeating 10-8 but if you want to look at things honestly and rationally, put aside your hatred of conor, you know full well it was a 10-9 round and the two judges only scored it 10-8 because of the last moments after the leg break where it looked like he was about to be finished

he has mental illness since birth.

remember when he thought he would ko floyd if he stared at the mural long enough?

my god this guy has serious mental illness

btw from lamborghini to electric scooter LoL

Back