International UK will accept Afghan refugees. Shouldn´t the US as well?

You said its an actual fundamentalist practice when the opposite is true, sodomy, especially same sex sodomy, is explicitly banned by the religion. There's virtually zero controversy about that among Muslims.

Some poor, unstable shithole with a corrupt government is going to enable pedophiles to abuse the local populace but that's hardly unique to Muslims. Even the folk hero Harvey Milk had teenage lovers, mostly runaways. Surprise surprise, creepy old perverts want to fuck young boys and will exploit whatever means available to do so.

Oh so I guess the Soviet invasion was basically business as usual, I'm sure most Afghans would agree with that take.
[/QUOTE]

To be fair that pedophile thing is a well known thing among foreign troops in afgo

Friends dad was there 3 times and said that afgos had a saying "women for work,boys for fun"

Basically women worked while guys were indoors with boys doing creepy stuff

Otherwise i got no clue about afgo culture but this pedo stuff comes up everywhere no matter what forum even on russian ones back in day

Also I never knew Islam allowed men to bang little boys. But apparently he has some knowledge of the hidden secrets

Oh wait Islam does not allow it! He is bsing

Last I checked Islam says death penalty for homosexuality between males
That's a myth. It says it's up to god. No penalty is described. The fact that some Afghans take part in gay paedophilia whilst claiming to be good Muslims shows just how open to interpretation the Quran is.

To be fair that pedophile thing is a well known thing among foreign troops in afgo

Friends dad was there 3 times and said that afgos had a saying "women for work,boys for fun"

Otherwise i got no clue about afgo culture but this pedo stuff comes up everywhere no matter what forum even on russian ones back in day[/QUOTE]
Uh yeah I am not denying that. I'm pointing out that the US actively supported and protected warlords and other corrupt local actors who engaged in it and pushing back against the silly notion that its somehow an Islamic practice when the canon is pretty clearly against it.

Otherwise i got no clue about afgo culture but this pedo stuff comes up everywhere no matter what forum even on russian ones back in day
Uh yeah I am not denying that. I'm pointing out that the US actively supported and protected warlords and other corrupt local actors who engaged in it and pushing back against the silly notion that its somehow an Islamic practice when the canon is pretty clearly against it.[/QUOTE]
I heard average people on farms and shephards did it as well though.

It might not be straight up islamic thing.

Might be just a local culture thing, a remnant of traditions of warlords since afgo has been battlefield since forever that has grounded itself.

Some things in culture come from religion some dont but who knows

Also dam quote system is messed up lol

That's a myth. It says it's up to god. No penalty is described. The fact that some Afghans take part in gay paedophilia whilst claiming to be good Muslims shows just how open to interpretation the Quran is.
Different schools interpret it differently. Some equate sodomy between men to zina(fornication/adultery) which is punishable by death if the person in question is married. Others argue that because there is no potential pregnancy that can result its a different crime and therefore not subject to the same punishment.

Might be just a local culture thing, a remnant of traditions of warlords since afgo has been battlefield since forever that has grounded itself.

I don't doubt that, my point is simply that its not some practice proscribed by the religion like the other guy was implying.

As I said earlier any culture that has really strict norms around fornication and adultery will develop such practices. Even in Saudi Arabia its common for dudes to hook up. Except there instead of buying teenage sex slaves the older dudes just fuck Filipino young men in their 20s. I think that's way better than bacha bazi.

Different schools interpret it differently. Some equate sodomy between men to zina(fornication/adultery) which is punishable by death if the person in question is married. Others argue that because there is no potential pregnancy that can result its a different crime and therefore not subject to the same punishment.
I'm aware I'm just saying that no actual passage in the Quran exists that clearly says homosexuality is punishable by death. You could include it in with Adultery but it's not a given. It really comes down to interpretation.

Look up how much US has financed Pakistan in arms, have no idea how they deal with India/Pakis conflicts, but both are US allies in the region. And a way to keep Iran influence away from Afghanistan.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/pakarms.pdf
Very interesting but irrelevant bit of info.

What part of that funding reads any equipment that went to afghan Taliban via Pakistan? Also now you are saying we are using Pakistan against Iran too lol and why is Iran blind to this and not at war with Pakistan? Those few millions in funding that you have quantified all of which went to specific equipment or programs > trillion plus we directly spent in Afghanistan to eradicate the taliban.

Also if half of what you were saying was true why would Pakistan’s arch nemesis india be our biggest ally in the region? Are they just a whore for our money ?

Uh yeah I am not denying that. I'm pointing out that the US actively supported and protected warlords and other corrupt local actors who engaged in it and pushing back against the silly notion that its somehow an Islamic practice when the canon is pretty clearly against it.

You are making the taliban sound like the Vatican with all these pedophilia accusations

I'm aware I'm just saying that no actual passage in the Quran exists that clearly says homosexuality is punishable by death. You could include it in with Adultery but it's not a given. It really comes down to interpretation.
There's more to Islam than the Qur'an, there the canon hadith collections as well as a whole corpus of writing centered around the Qur'an and hadith. Its true that the interpretation that its punishable by death isn't the sole one but it is one of them and there's a strong consensus among scholars that homosexual intercourse between men is absolutely haram.

The Biden idiots running things basically gave a giant "fuck you" you to the Afghan refugees as the dropped from thousands of feet to their deaths.

E85yDXaWQAAar2S

Way to go Democrats.

Your source? You know straight from the Old Testament alone homosexuality between males is punishable by death and many Hadiths as well

Oh I'm sure the civilians just stepped aside from the fight with the Taliban and experienced minimal casualties as a result of the occupation and didn't die by the thousands annually. Oh wait...
Oh wait, they were happier to stay under the thumb of the Taliban and weren’t desperately trying to hitch a flight on a wheel of a plane to GTFO now since the good guys are back..?

I would support mass refugee immigration of Afghans considering America ruined their country

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...nt-confirm-many-afghan-refugees-uk-will-take/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuart...an-refugees-from-the-taliban/?sh=67bd701a45fa

´´
As a result of America’s abandonment of Afghanistan and its Afghan allies, refugees are seeking to flee the country in fear of the brutal Taliban. It raises the question: Will America save Afghan refugees?
To date, the Biden administration has talked about a welcoming refugee policy but has yet to implement one. With the crisis in Afghanistan, the time to act is now, note experts.´´´´

Give ‘em Staten Island.

Very interesting but irrelevant bit of info.

What part of that funding reads any equipment that went to afghan Taliban via Pakistan? Also now you are saying we are using Pakistan against Iran too lol and why is Iran blind to this and not at war with Pakistan? Those few millions in funding that you have quantified all of which went to specific equipment or programs > trillion plus we directly spent in Afghanistan to eradicate the taliban.

Also if half of what you were saying was true why would Pakistan’s arch nemesis india be our biggest ally in the region? Are they just a whore for our money ?

Its history google it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

In the mid-1970s, Pakistani intelligence officials began privately lobbying the U.S. and its allies to send material assistance to the Islamist insurgents. Pakistani President Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq's ties with the U.S. had been strained during Jimmy Carter's presidency due to Pakistan's nuclear program and the execution of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto in April 1979, but Carter told National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski and Secretary of State Cyrus Vance as early as January 1979 that it was vital to "repair our relationships with Pakistan" in light of the unrest in Iran.

The U.S. offered two packages of economic assistance and military sales to support Pakistan's role in the war against the Soviet troops in Afghanistan. The first six-year assistance package (1981–87) amounted to US$3.2 billion, equally divided between economic assistance and military sales. The U.S. also sold 40 F-16 aircraft to Pakistan during 1983–87 at a cost of $1.2 billion outside the assistance package. The second six-year assistance package (1987–93) amounted to $4.2 billion. Out of this, $2.28 billion were allocated for economic assistance in the form of grants or loan that carried the interest rate of 2–3 per cent. The rest of the allocation ($1.74 billion) was in the form of credit for military purchases.[54] In total, the combined U.S., Saudi, and Chinese aid to the mujahideen is valued at between $6–12 billion

I think there's a duty to help those who helped you. Handlers, interpreters, those fighting side by side with our troops. To abandon them is shameful to say the least.

Its history google it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

In the mid-1970s, Pakistani intelligence officials began privately lobbying the U.S. and its allies to send material assistance to the Islamist insurgents. Pakistani President Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq's ties with the U.S. had been strained during Jimmy Carter's presidency due to Pakistan's nuclear program and the execution of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto in April 1979, but Carter told National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski and Secretary of State Cyrus Vance as early as January 1979 that it was vital to "repair our relationships with Pakistan" in light of the unrest in Iran.

The U.S. offered two packages of economic assistance and military sales to support Pakistan's role in the war against the Soviet troops in Afghanistan. The first six-year assistance package (1981–87) amounted to US$3.2 billion, equally divided between economic assistance and military sales. The U.S. also sold 40 F-16 aircraft to Pakistan during 1983–87 at a cost of $1.2 billion outside the assistance package. The second six-year assistance package (1987–93) amounted to $4.2 billion. Out of this, $2.28 billion were allocated for economic assistance in the form of grants or loan that carried the interest rate of 2–3 per cent. The rest of the allocation ($1.74 billion) was in the form of credit for military purchases.[54] In total, the combined U.S., Saudi, and Chinese aid to the mujahideen is valued at between $6–12 billion
Again very irrelevant information.

Lol F16s in 80s?

Did they end up in talibans hands(who btw came into existence themselves in mid 90s)?

Btw when I googled it; Google said those f16s owed to Pakistan werent even fully delivered in the early 2000s. Also why would our biggest ally india let this fly? Are you suggesting they are fine with us empowering their arch nemesis? As long as we let them continue with their phone scams or because we turn a blind eye to their human rights violations and minority abuse or something? I really see no reason for them to be quiet about this unless you are suggesting they have no morals or ideologies or regional plans themselves. I tried to Google ( a company with an Indian CEO) and there is no factual link with the active discussion. You are desperately trying to relate various unrelated events. India is our regional top ally! we are building them up to counter China in the region which is also why we let hamid karazi flea to India with tens of billions of our dollars earlier in the Afghan episode. To suggest we instead of accommodating our regional core ally are supporting their arch nemesis is a bit of stretch when you think about it rationally. Especially when our whip and the chief culprit of this Afghan failure Karazai has deep working relations with India. Try googling that too.

Last edited:
Back