• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social Trudeau: Counter the she-cession and turn it into a she-covery

A good portion of women in my friend circle, even colleagues etc, where open about this before and after elections. They mention and cite his hair a lot. You reach a point where recoiling in horror isn't really a thing, and you become numb, wondering if the ancients had the right idea about a lot of things.

Yeah I first became familiar with him around 2016 when I met a french-canadian girl backpacking who claimed he was her major crush. She was going on about how amazingly liberal and modern and young he is.......then a while later, I start seeing him in blackface and stuff while still being highly popular.

The world has gone mad.

From She-Cession To She-Covery: Rising From The Pandemic

By Kim Lessley, Director of Solution Marketing, SAP

From the start of the global pandemic, it was apparent that the economic fallout affected women more than men. It was initially dubbed the ‘she-cession’ because so many aspects of the economic crisis fell disproportionately on women. Women had higher job losses, lower wages, and increased responsibilities juggling careers with children’s education.

“We had women that were trying very hard to balance working, if they still had a job, along with making sure that their kids could be taught,” said Denise Malecki, US and Global PwC SAP Life Sciences Diversity and Inclusion Leader at PwC. “There are, of course, dads that did this as well, but we saw primarily mothers were forced to be teachers as well as trying to balance conference calls and everything else.”

During the so-called ‘she-cession’, all of the responsibilities from three normally separate areas of our lives – workplace, home, and school – converged within our own four walls, and it was a struggle for many.

“As I step back and think about this past year, many of us felt like the world had stopped, and some wondered would it ever get back to any normalcy,” said Malecki. “Would we ever restart? So, as I start to think about the recovery, there are silver linings that come with it.”

Malecki was among a panel of experts discussing the ‘she-cession’ and the optimism about a ‘she-covery’ during the recent eye-opening SAP radio show, “From She-cession to She-covery – Rising from the Pandemic.”
I hope you're embarrassed like the rest of us.

I'm obviously not cynical enough yet. I had to press 'play' to verify that he actually said that.

My word. How terrible are Canada's alternatives?

I'm obviously not cynical enough yet. I had to press 'play' to verify that he actually said that.

My word. How terrible are Canada's alternatives?
The #2 candidate O'Toole is basically a cardboard cutout of a cardboard cutout. Here's a twitter post of himself from a year ago trying to look normal by watching a hockey game:

The #3 candidate Jagmeet Singh is a BJJ fighter who wants to redistribute everyone's wealth.

Jimmy-to-Jagmeet-grappling.jpg

The #4 candidate Annamarie Paul is despised by her own party and has spent every moment since being elected to its leadership trying to avoid being kicked out.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/gre...ncelled-as-internal-problems-linger-1.5514081

Tag me if you find it please.

I'm really not paying attention because as @Snackbar said my vote doesn't make a damned bit of difference.
Have you had any plants to leave and live in USA or somewhere else? If so how close were you in the past or future to execute.

The #2 candidate O'Toole is basically a cardboard cutout of a cardboard cutout. Here's a twitter post of himself from a year ago trying to look normal by watching a hockey game:

I thought Canadians were useless except for hockey. You don't even know what hockey is or just assume all sports are hockey?

The fact is, conservatives do not talk about this. Why do the conservatives not have a plan to turn the she-cession into a she-covery? Right wingers are he-tarded. Trudeau is going to she-vitalize the Canadian economy, and its going to be historic and she-volutionary. Conservatives are just trying to he-verse all the gains we have made, they are just he-ligious idiots no different than American he-publicans. What we support is a she-asonable plan to she-pair the damages conservatives did to Canada.

Trudeau is a national embarrassment, but he has no real opposition. O'Toole and Jugmeet don't have the goods to compete with him.

This is exactly why the conservative party is going with the sexiest guy they could possibly find this time around:

E87HI7BXsAA8U3h.jpg

That's all the CPC could come up with eh? Bottom of the barrel.

I don't like JT and I have never voted for the Liberals but I would rather have them in power of the CPC. I actually prefer this minority situation since it gives the NDP some power.

The #3 candidate Jagmeet Singh is a BJJ fighter who wants to redistribute everyone's wealth.

Jimmy-to-Jagmeet-grappling.jpg

The #4 candidate Annamarie Paul is despised by her own party and has spent every moment since being elected to its leadership trying to avoid being kicked out.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/gre...ncelled-as-internal-problems-linger-1.5514081

Singh is the only real leader.

He seems like such an awesome guy. Does MMA, is a solid Lefty, smart, educated, articulate... he's the perfect person to represent Canada.

The funny thing is that men are aggressive tribalists that are prone to election demagogues, but pointing out a real observation out loud will get you charged with a few trendy terms.
Like "phobic"

Are they not concerned over the polices? i thought the majority elected JT to end the Harper's HST tax so much for that failed promise.
Harper reduced the GST portion by 2%. The provimces left their 8% where it was. Harper = more $ in everyone's pockets.

Proud of Nova Scotia for seeing through the mental illness of liberalism and putting a conservative majority in place last night. First step to correcting this diaper-filled era of the Prancing Prince of Papineau.

Liberals expected a win, got bodied and lost a majority.

Expect the same on a national level when election time rolls around, polls are lies and people are fed up with apathetic Liberal jargon and pathetic virtue signalling.

Proud of Nova Scotia for seeing through the mental illness of liberalism and putting a conservative majority in place last night. First step to correcting this diaper-filled era of the Prancing Prince of Papineau.

Liberals expected a win, got bodied and lost a majority.

Expect the same on a national level when election time rolls around, polls are lies and people are fed up with apathetic Liberal jargon and pathetic virtue signalling.

I hope you're right. Never underestimate the stupidity of Quebec and the GTA, they're are the only ones that matter unfortunately. The rest of us can just spectate.

I hope you're right. Never underestimate the stupidity of Quebec and the GTA, they're are the only ones that matter unfortunately. The rest of us can just spectate.
Great news about Nova Scotia. You hit the nail on the head though. GTA holds so much weight, but the problem is they don't realize there is a whole country outside of the GTA that many of them know nothing about as the media is left leaning. Why would they promote Alberta as the beautiful and prosperous place it is when it doesn't fit the liberal message. I am from Ontario but luckily have family in the West.

Back