Economy Japan slips into a recession and loses its spot as the world’s third-largest economy

yeah. a lot of the share of the growth goes to those. i'd rather have lower growth whose impact goes overwhelmingly to the people. if you grow by 10% a year but 99% of that goes to the elite class, it's not a relevant quality of life indicator. a lot of people seem to completely disregard that and just focus on numbers.
The percentage of growth that goes to a portion of the population is also a number.

What are the current numbers, what should they be, and how do you think Japan should get there?
nah, i'm not starting a back and forth on a discussion on principles. i already said all i needed to on the matter. find yourself another debate buddy.

nah, i'm not starting a back and forth on a discussion on principles. i already said all i needed to on the matter. find yourself another debate buddy.
OK, point is just that this isn't about ignoring numbers. Numbers are important for all of these discussions. I also think it's clear that you're talking about something you don't really understand, but that's fine.

OK, point is just that this isn't about ignoring numbers. Numbers are important for all of these discussions. I also think it's clear that you're talking about something you don't really understand, but that's fine.
i understand why it's very important for you to believe that.

this is how anti-immigration racism literally kills you

Anti-immigration racists don't seem to have noticed that actually Japan has massively increased it's immigration and that their fantasies about Japan aren't based in fact, so there's no reason for you to buy into their narrative.

they took covid way too seriously <Fedor23>

I recall my son going to japan last year, and the vaccination shit was a disaster, and I think it's changed since, but the stigma is still there, not going to japan anytime soon.

Back