McGregor... Hair Transplant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah he is doing the comb over trick but combing down.

No. He just got the usual fade which is a great haircut for stage 1 balding people.
He looked like shit with the longer hair, which highlighted his receding hairline.
Now it looks fuller due to the fade & crew cut.
skysports-conor-mcgregor-mma_5251057.jpg

I have the same type of hairline that goes back a little like that but when you cut it short it somehow looks better at that length when you put a little product in. its normal

Exactly. Same here.
Basically when you get a fade and short top, you look 20 years younger.
Longer hair exposes the shitty hairline tho.

Well, I care about balding. It's shit.
And I'm definitely not gay.
So, theory disproved breh.

No offense but embracing baldness is the only non cucked way to go.
Men with hair transplants or toupés are lying to themselves and not being real.

He just changed his hair style. It isn't slicked back anymore. He has it slick to the side with some hairs being pushed forward over his hairline to cover it up. That's pretty much what most people do to cover up a receding hairline. Slicking it back or pulling it back will expose the hairline so people style their hair around the hair line instead or have their hair cover the front of their face so it completely covers the hair line - like what Jake Paul does.

True. But some women like the hair look over bald look so people make it work with different hair styles. They can always go bald anytime and shave it. It takes longer to grow hair and it does make you look younger if styled right. Compare bald Conor vs Conor with hair, he significantly looked a lot older being completely bald.

True. But some women like the hair look over bald look so people make it work with different hair styles. They can always go bald anytime and shave it. It takes longer to grow hair and it does make you look younger if styled right. Compare bald Conor vs Conor with hair, he significantly looked a lot older being completely bald.

IMHO it's similar to men who dye their hair to avoid the grey hair.
There's something of an opposition to time and the self in that behavior, that would irk me if I did it.
But freedom to all men to do what they want.
If they want to dye their toupee black and inject with TRT, it's their freedom.

And it's literally the perfect cure for baldness. No downside.

Gordon Ramsay had one. Wouldn't guess if he didn't admit it!
Take your own hair follicles elsewhere and re-plant then... genius!

Also why I don't understand why any rich bald men don't get it. Like, we all would rather have hair than be bald. Even if you ''don't care'' (which every guy does stfu) about being bald... why WOULDN'T you? When the perfect cure exists and it's like 10k.

And to any guy who is like 'AH IT'S VAIN!", how is it any different than wearing nice clothes? Or trying to look your best in general. We're not meant to go bald. It's literally a disease and a failure of genetics, why wouldn't you fix it for a measly 10k if you could. Odd.
it doesnt work if you're balding agressively, so its not a perfect solution for balding the hair from the sides cant cover the whole bald head thats why you find rich men with decomposing bald mr clean scalps, when they manage to clone hair then they'll be able to completely cure baldness with a hair transplant.
Mcgregor is slowly balding over the years so he's a great candidate

IMHO it's similar to men who dye their hair to avoid the grey hair.
There's something of an opposition to time and the self in that behavior, that would irk me if I did it.
But freedom to all men to do what they want.
If they want to dye their toupee black and inject with TRT, it's their freedom.
Of course there is a time to completely let go of the hair. If the only options are transplant and the hair line is too far gone or significant balding on top or back of the head then yeah shave it off at that point and time. Conor can still style his hair where it isn't a big issue yet. He isn't dying his hair or transplants or anything yet so he's not quite at that level with his hair yet. Even though I don't really have a problem with the people that dye their hair or want to get a transplant, but the transplants I've seen just make the hair look really fake and weird so I haven't really seen great examples of transplants. People dye their hair all kinds of colors, dying out some grey isn't a big issue to me. It's not that much different than people shaving their facial hair to look younger.

Of course there is a time to completely let go of the hair. If the only options are transplant and the hair line is too.far gone or significant balding on top or back of the head then yeah shave it off at that point and time. Conor can still style his hair where it isn't a big issue yet. He isn't dying his hair or transplants or anything yet so he's not quite at that level with his hair yet. Even though I don't really have a problem with the people that dye their hair or want to get a transplant, but the transplants I've seen just make the hair look really fake and weird so I haven't really seen great examples of transplants. People dye their hair all kinds of colors, dying out some grey isn't a big issue to me. It's not that much different than people shaving their facial hair to look younger.

Ironically I think balding older Conor would look badass.
Looking more and more like his father.
And since he said he might be fighting his entire life, we might see this.

Such a stud this guy with the around the clock selfies while trying to puff up like a miniature peacock.

Ironically I think balding older Conor would look badass.
Looking more and more like his father.
And since he said he might be fighting his entire life, we might see this.
Had to google his father to see what he looked like lol. His hair is still there, just receding a bit in the front but nothing crazy. Jason Statham is completely bald on the top of his head but he made it work by just shaving his head or getting a really short buzzcut on the side hairs.

We'll see how long Conor fights, I don't see him continuing on if he can't get the belt and he may try for some boxing money fights to end his career if he doesn't re-sign with UFC after his next 2 fights. He may do one last big money fight with Jake Paul for one last big pay day. If his career is already on a downward trajectory he will likely risk losing to Jake Paul for one last big pay day.

Also why I don't understand why any rich bald men don't get it. Like, we all would rather have hair than be bald. Even if you ''don't care'' (which every guy does stfu) about being bald... why WOULDN'T you? When the perfect cure exists and it's like 10k.

And to any guy who is like 'AH IT'S VAIN!", how is it any different than wearing nice clothes? Or trying to look your best in general. We're not meant to go bald. It's literally a disease and a failure of genetics, why wouldn't you fix it for a measly 10k if you could. Odd.
I feel like I'm being Sold on the secret agent trip on total recall

I don't get this obsession with baldness at all.
I've been shaving my head for over 25 years while I still have a full head of hair.
Less hair would mean shorter shaving time and I wouldn't mind it.
I just want to spent the least amount of time on stupid stuff like looks and shaving means 5 minutes work max every week or 2.
You dont deserve hair. I hope the mods do something about you because this isn't right. Its wrong. ITS WRONG

I have never ever thought Conor is/was losing his hair. The line seems to be alright and his crown hasn't seemed to fade at all.

I got a hair transplant. Nobody noticed and I don't have to screw with it anymore, it lays how I want and I cut it once a month. I tried the bald look, it's a pain in the ass to always have to shave it and keep it short, or you can grow it out and get a sweet horseshoe look goin eventually. Both options are either shit or time consuming. I'm not poor so why not have my hair back. Why not take TRT to keep my muscle mass up and energy levels good, why not maintain shit that I like. If you want to say it's superficial and a man shouldn't give a shit about such things, then let's throw out cologne and all those hair, beard and mustache styles. Hah, how far do we want to go with this.

And yeah, if McGregor somehow maintains or even grows better hair in the future, it's obvious what he did. Would be one reason he had to go bald for awhile as that's part of the process typically. One or two pictures isn't enough evidence yet. He's got the balding issue, it'll progress if he's not doing anything and time will tell.

Last edited:
Is it normal for a guy to take pictures of himself like this? Seems pretty weird to me?

I have a full head of hair except - now at almost 50 - a slightly receding hairline on the sides … I so much don’t care that for practicality reasons - and I also think it looks cool - I’ve been shaving my head since my late 20s and I mean fully shaved, razor or machine on bold setting at least every 3 days.

So, contrary to your belief, not every man is obsessed with their hair…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back