McGregor... Hair Transplant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's literally the perfect cure for baldness. No downside.

Gordon Ramsay had one. Wouldn't guess if he didn't admit it!
Take your own hair follicles elsewhere and re-plant then... genius!

Also why I don't understand why any rich bald men don't get it. Like, we all would rather have hair than be bald. Even if you ''don't care'' (which every guy does stfu) about being bald... why WOULDN'T you? When the perfect cure exists and it's like 10k.

And to any guy who is like 'AH IT'S VAIN!", how is it any different than wearing nice clothes? Or trying to look your best in general. We're not meant to go bald. It's literally a disease and a failure of genetics, why wouldn't you fix it for a measly 10k if you could. Odd.
My wife likes my hair so I keep it, but I look forward to going bald for a nice low maintenance head.

he has the cash to do it. but that won't stop his body from making more testosterone to train harder (like if he knows that).

Mcg's is done as a contender, let him get CTE in freak shows with logan paul to fuel his coke and booze addiction.

This is how fue procedures are done, they leave little hole sized scars. If it's not fue or fut then what is it? Tell you what, find me a single video online of someone getting a buzzcut after a hair transplant and it being unnoticeable
Why the fuck would you get a HT to get a buzz cut? Just shave your bald head and save 10 grand

When time comes, just shave your head like you shave your balls

better to accept it like a man, than to be insecure about it
Lol that’s the litmus for being a man ? There’s no fucking rules. You do what you want with your life, regardless if judgemental assholes. Right?

You sure aren't a man. Do you by any chance ride electric scooter?
So there’s rules about making yourself feel better about yourself set by WHO, exactly? Fuck that. I watched people completely change their lives after taking advantage of technology. It’s important to a lot of people. No one judges or sets a bar limit on the mark of a man. There’s no such thing, imo. It’s not that black and white, there’s plenty of grey

Connor has shitty hair. I think it would have been fine if he didn't hold on as long as he did...he was bald.at some point early in his career and it looked good.

Tha photo isn't enough to tell if he had a transplant, his crown is pretty much gone though and unfortunately hair transplants look pretty bad most of the time.

And btw, go to ducking Walmart and buy a 12.00 bottle of minox and use it once after shower in the morning and at night befor bed. Like brushing your teeth, it’s part of your routine. I swear to fucking Shit, it will save what’s left f your hair, if you’re concerned. Takes 3-4 months to stop the drop. This is my last PSA . For now .lol
I’m serious though.

Connor has shitty hair. I think it would have been fine if he didn't hold on as long as he did...he was bald.at some point early in his career and it looked good.

Tha photo isn't enough to tell if he had a transplant, his crown is pretty much gone though and unfortunately hair transplants look pretty bad most of the time.[/QUOTE blondes are the hardest to fix. Lots of filling

Why the fuck would you get a HT to get a buzz cut? Just shave your bald head and save 10 grand
Um because people come to the realization that a hair transplant alone is not a permanent cure all and if they have male pattern baldness their hair will continue to fall and will eventually be faced with the decision on whether they'd prefer cutting it off or leaving it long even though they are at Norwood 5 or worse

Um because people come to the realization that a hair transplant alone is not a permanent cure all and if they have male pattern baldness their hair will continue to fall and will eventually be faced with the decision on whether they'd prefer cutting it off or leaving it long even though they are at Norwood 5 or worse
You obviously have no idea of whats involved. A Norwood 5? You’re fucked. The things you care about when youre 30 have nothing to do with your 50’s. That’s why tats are a bad idea.
But not everyone is a 5 and I saw some amazing transitions post op. Do what’s right for you but no reason to try and find something wrong with others choices. It’s their life and is very brief

It's not a cure all you guys really don't understand what you're talking about, there's many things to consider before getting a transplant. For one you have to keep taking drugs like finasteride that have known side effects or you will continue to have hair fall only now it will look unnatural because you will have strands of hair surrounded by naturally thinning areas like this guy.

Also you can longer do short haircuts because transplants leave scars, both kinds do. And also when transplanted hair is cut short you can see how different it looks compared to natural hair.

That's not the case if you get a world class FUE transplant.

I do know what I'm talking about as one of my clients was - a world renowned hair transplant surgeon, and I managed that client for 5 years, heard all of the ins and outs; how it works, the good and bad surgeons out there etc. etc.

Many guys try to go cheap or get a shit surgeon or a fraud, that's why they have to take drugs, use potions and lotions or have a bad result.

I have the same Hairline as Mcgregor, maybe a bit better. Been looking into HT's I've got real thick hair anywhere else, however do you always need to take Propecia. I'm scared of that shit. It completely lowers your DHT to prevent balding. However it's like taking out your whole sink to fix a problem with the tap. I'd do a HT in a heartbeat if no medicine is involved. But something tells me they force it on you because you might continue balding behind the transplanted hairs.
I was on propecia for nearly 10 years, and I’m never going back on it. I didn’t even think I had any sides while on it. It’s insidious and the changes to your body come so slowly I couldn’t recognize them. However, when I was off it for about 6 months to a year I could tell a huge difference. That said it was excellent for preserving my hair.

Lol that’s the litmus for being a man ? There’s no fucking rules. You do what you want with your life, regardless if judgemental assholes. Right?
Sure, if you want to live in denial that's your right... Or you can wear a wig like someone I know- Prominent rich guy in the community- everyone knows and laughs behind his back.

No offense but embracing baldness is the only non cucked way to go.
Men with hair transplants or toupés are lying to themselves and not being real.

ff-1840.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back