News Jon Jones Arrested For Domestic Violence (BREAKING NEWS)

JS4DFXh.jpg

Welp, I hate to be that guy, but Jones needs to be cut.

I think he really may be the the actual GOAT in the cage, but his out of the cage antics are a big problem.

I do not think anything he has done is that atrocious, but it is more the way he carries himself.

He puts himself off as being a christian, or at least a family man, role model, or whatever other creature he is impersonating, but his pathological indiscretions betray a deeply antisocial person.

To me it is an inevitability that he will eventually do something truly depraved and unconscionable, and it would be best for the UFC if, when said inevitability comes to fruition, he were no longer an enabled superstar under contract.

I suspect that the only reason he is still there is because if they let him go he would get scooped up by a promotion that would benefit from his gifts, without being vulnerable to the bad press when he lapses.

He pleaded no contest to slapping a stripper in the crotch about 2 years ago.
Oh shit, when I read your reply I thought he just gently slapped her during a lap dance or something. But the story is way worse, she said he choked her.

As with any story. Ya know you might want to wait until you know the slightest bit of details.

social media idiots. would burn so many witches at the stake if was allowed today.

I read something in print but no zero details about anything. Let me form a very strong opinion on things I know nothing about.
Yeah I'm sure his fiancée would falsely accuse her recently inducted hall of famer partner right after an event where he honored her in his speech. For lulz. Unless you think this didn't involve her (which begs the question who was he spending time with after the HOF event besides his fiancée and kids?).

well now he can work on getting to 270lbs while in the clink

What victim mentality? Nobody's a victim here. Just saying Shertards are morons who will pretend they want "justice".

No but it's fun to laugh at a constant fuck up who time and time again makes bonehead mistakes and thus far has been extremely lucky. Watch their luck run out.

He's an absolute scumbag and makes conor among others look like saints on comparison

oh for gods sake

I dont even know what to say. Jon apparently has his demons and is not listening to people around him who may have his best interest at heart. I think he needs to step away and deal with what he needs to deal with. Fighting and competing is not everything. You need to have your life and your house in order before you can worry about anything else. I hope whoever he got into it with is ok and hopefully jon gets himself in a situation where he can figure things out and get some help. I think it would be highly irresponsible for Dana or the UFC to offer Jon any type of activity within the company right now before there has been a long hard look at Jones mental health and whatever other issues he has. To be honest it might just be time for him to walk away. Like I said fighting isnt everything.

Gotta love how women in America are using key words "domestic violence" and obviously the guy has to be a bad man, when, even if it proves to be false, woman suffers no consequence eg. Amber Heard or multiple cases of fake rape accusations.
Fun (or not so fun indeed) fact: take a deep look into Thiago Silva case and tell me that he wasn't a victim there.

What the hell Jon. Put this guy in jail or some mental institution.

As with any story. Ya know you might want to wait until you know the slightest bit of details.

social media idiots. would burn so many witches at the stake if was allowed today.

I read something in print but no zero details about anything. Let me form a very strong opinion on things I know nothing about.

Jones could be filmed flying a broom and people here would defend him. First it would be “the footage is fake” then it would be “everyone’s secretly a witch anyway”

Jones is a degenerate. Without his fame and money he would be doing life or be dead. He’ll probably end up there eventually even with all his luxury’s

Back