Yassssssssssss

My girlfriend's only comment on the fight when she briefly looked up from her phone, was how is the guy from Russia so tan, while the guy from Vegas is a pasty white? Typical chick observation, but kind of a valid question lol. Any ideas? Fedor have a tanning bed at his house? Spray on tan? Lol great fight by Fedor glad he got the win.

Johnson the #2 Bellator HW right?

Weird how someone can be the #2 HW despite having lost an interim title bout to determine exactly that. Let alone that Bellator's HW is such a joke that Bader is its champ, Kongo is #4, and Hager is #10 3 fights into his career.

Mind you, none of that even has anything to do with the fact that Overeem, JDS, and Barnett were all much more dangerous fights, which was my argument and not your strawman.

Sometimes, everything just feels right in the MMA world...the GOAT HW gets another moment under the spotlight and in front of his people. Just lovely.

He may not be the Fedor of the Pride era, and may not be facing the elite of today's HWs, but what a beautiful three punch combo to earn yet another 1st rd stoppage.

That was satisfying :)

I'm always nervous watching Fedor fight even when he was in his prime. Fedor did not disappoint he still has the power to KO any current HW in the world. If he still had a chin he would still be the P4P #1 fighter in the world. He's still the GOAT in my book.

Reminder that Fedor ducked Overeem, JDS, and Barnett to take the much slower and more awkward Johnson precisely to get this kind of KO.

Barnett = Drug Cheat + hasn't fought in 5 years
Overeem = Drug Cheat
JDS.... I dont blame him but a win over someone who lost there last 4 fights by KO doesn't look anything special

Fedor ducked the UFC at a time when guys like Tim Sylvia and Big Nog would have been a problem for him.

I think he should challenge Gane and Francis.

No not really. I don't know why guys go back and increase CTE. At least he won quickly.

Back