I see Colby winning the trilogy

‪Colby was too hesitant in the first 2 rounds. Colby looked great in the later rounds once he started going first. He's best when he goes first and Usman isn't the best counter striker. ‬

‪Usman is best when he leads first with his jab then throws that left. ‬

‪Awesome fight tho ‬
Had Colby pushes the pace from the start he really could have won this fight

Not even a joke

Colby's guard was much improved and yes Usmans jab was lethal as we all suspected but man i can't help thinking if Colby was just a little bit more aggressive right after Usmans biggest loadups in the exchanges and if Colbys wasn't so damn passive this fight could've gone in Colbys favour.

Could've Should've....I know its easier said than done but I really think the passiveness of Colby lost him the fight.

Everybody has their opinion i guess.

He was passive because Usman kept landing on him when he came in to trade. And he was landing heavy enough Colby was wary of it- and wary with good reason as R2 showed. Colby couldnt fight his usual high volume style because he was scared of giving Usman an opening.

He's shown he can take rounds off Usman. But Usman has shown more power, the ability to completely deny Colby any takedowns or grappling advantages and that he can win most rounds vs COlby, or knock him tfo.

Not sure how Colby wins a 3rd. I'd probably watch it. But he'd be long odds.

Name one legit MMA a trilogy after the first two fights go 2-0 in favor of one fighter.
Only ones I can think of are ortiz/shamrock and Silva/Sakuraba. It didn't work out well for the 0-2 fighters at all.

lmao how can he win a trilogy when he lost the first two fights?

Only ones I can think of are ortiz/shamrock and Silva/Sakuraba. It didn't work out well for the 0-2 fighters at all.

I said legit for a reason.

Ortiz-Shamrock was just a money fight for the UFC. Shamrock had no business fighting Tito a third time

Silva-Saku was in Pride, the land of freakshows

Last edited:
You know what I scored this for Usman but I went back and watched rd 3 which is what I thought was the sway round and I think Colby did edge this out or a Draw either way I enjoyed the fight and clearly they are the best 2 170s currently

Draw if Usman gets rd 2 as 10-8

Colby has nothing to offer. Usman clearly is not afraid of Colby’s power. He wasn’t afraid of it the first fight and he wasn’t afraid of it this fight. Even when Colby was landing in the 4th, Usman just backed off and reset. This is one of those time where you can say Usman wins 10/10 times.

Back