Media Jon Jones still trashing DC on twitter

Jones was still LHW champ only a year ago, never lost it in a fight, and the current LHW champ is someone he utterly dominated lol.
Bro Jones been out 2 years in February.

If he fights at HW next, I'm predicting a loss for him.

Dude is a mess, and now doesnt even train at Greg Jacksons.

Isnt he training in his garage?

AnotherYoungAmericanalligator-size_restricted.gif

<JerryWWF>

Jones was still LHW champ only a year ago, never lost it, and the current LHW champ is someone he utterly dominated lol.
He hasn’t fought in almost 2 whole years. And why am I not surprised that a Conor nuthugger also wants to wash Jones’ balls?

Sorry pal, but your character is on full display in that post, and your post history. You support the lowest of the low. You are the LCD they targeted.

Have a nice night, now.

Let's be real here, DC is a fatboy. Instead of training MMA 24/7 and living the strictest diet, he's fought fat and enjoyed the pleasures of life even at the detriment of his MMA career.

Of course, the Jones losses suck but I don't think he would trade it in for all the other things he has over Jones.

Your career accomplishments is not the only way to enjoy your life and I bet DC is very satisfied on how his life turned out. Jone's life is mayhem in all other aspects besides MMA and even his MMA career is getting shaky with those lackluster recent wins.

All that trash talk is useless…

DC has a great life, storied MMA career, loving family, brotherhood of fighters who adore him and a promising MMA analyst/host career.

Jon Jones life is in shambles, has addiction problems, family problems, gym problems and career will forever have a huge asterisk beside it. I’m sure I could go on lol

And people would still boo him if he fought Jones again...must suck.

In my opinion Jones is more of a man than DC will ever be. God forged a tumultuous path for Jones. The difficulties in Jones life were written from God and he has been tested by the lord but he will come out a stronger man. JJ has learned from his mistakes.
Wow, man.

That is some far out shit.

giphy.gif

In my opinion Jones is more of a man than DC will ever be. God forged a tumultuous path for Jones. The difficulties in Jones life were written from God and he has been tested by the lord but he will come out a stronger man. JJ has learned from his mistakes.
Hit and running a pregnant woman was not God, that was Jones.
<{clintugh}>

Tumultous path to eternal damnation.

I guess it's really all he has left at this point. His record is tainted with PEDs, he's a complete piece of shit human being, but hey, at least he can make sure everyone knows he beat DC on twitter.

Back