PWD 1008: FUHGETABBOTIT

Once and for all, Cheesecake. Toppings or no toppings?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get tht the belly to belly is more effective in reality....it just doesn't look as cool as the the overhead belly to belly

Big E's new catchphrase should be "fuck around and find out"

I'm curious, does anyone here really need an explanation of why Arquette winning the WCW title was so much worse than Vince winning the WWF title?

92d6e90a3221585e0c123ca7778dbc23.gif
Winner gets to write the history.

Winner gets to write the history.
I just don't see how it's close to the same thing. One is a 6'2, 250 lb genetic jackhammer who had already won the Royal Rumble and had a brutal cage match against Austin that same year. The other is 5'7, 135 lb D list actor who had never wrestled before.

Remember when the Raw right before Survivor Series actually made you somewhat excited to watch Survivor Series?

Why do they always have the draft right before Survivor Series when the brand vs brand match is supposed to be a big deal, it makes it even more meaningless.

Rumor and innuendo that AJ is unvaccinated.

So there's a radio show on Sirius with Renee Paquette and Miesha Tate hosting. They attempt to talk about both pro wresting and MMA which Renee is good at but Miesha knows nothing at all about pro wresting ... nothing. It was pretty entertaining today because Miesha seriously thought Survivor Series was a tie in with the long running CBS series Survivor. Like she thought they put all the wrestling together on an island and everything. Renee was doing everything she could to be nice and not make her look like a complete dumbass but no to no avail, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back