Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't discount the mentally ill angle. Mental illness has been rapidly spreading completely unchecked for quite some time now. Lot of angry, crazy people that can't actually articulate why they're angry and just want others to suffer.
1AjoQKpJ69TR8TGIxicmzDXl-1VYkMvPxdLU2dblA3g.jpg

The left itself needs to turn on them. We need a viable dem party in the future. I’m almost thinking it’s big corps way of destroying the left, to be honest.
A lot of the rational people on the left already jumped ship years ago. But we don't want to be Republicans and there's no real third party option. But make no mistake, people that were left on social issues before the left lost their goddamn mind didn't all go marching along like drones.

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

That, is you.

Go ahead, bud. You have free reign to go and play army man now just like that hero Kyle. Have fun!

Anyone else find it funny/ironic that the left/BLM crowd was rooting for the DA/prosecutors, who were obviously shady, witness tampering, purposefully withholding info, to try and get the guilty verdict? As if their "protests" are to protest these exact things that are problems with the justice system?

#BlueAnons are once again the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Fucking idiots.

The right decision was made. He didn't attack, he was attacked and defended himself. Anyone with working vision could see that clearly.

HE KILLED WHITE PEOPLE HE'S A WHITE SUPREMICIST

1626477775275.png

Woman in trouble on the Ruptly stream <Eek2.0><Eek2.0>
<{1-17}><{1-17}><{1-17}>

Good outcome but it's not over yet unless they have a stand your ground with civil liability protection.

He is not a hero. I believe he went there with good intentions but was in over his head. The situation got over his head too fast and he did the best he could.

He's sound like a good guy that was put in a bad position not his fault but its a lesson to others it be careful when thinking about helping people.

I just thought Wadtucket was in the process of switching sides for optimum trolling on this topic?
You were right on this issue. This was a self defense. Surprised the verdict was a not guilty and not a mistrial after some were trying to film the Jury, interfere with the court case proceeding.

Some woman had a heart attack or something on the livestream :eek:
That is crazy <{1-17}>

Back