Can you go a month without UFC

I've skipped enough cards recently to feel good in saying yeah, I'll be fine.

Thing is - a great card is a cool high, that's what I'm always jonesing for. But I'll take no cards over shitty cards or "1-2 good fights on a card" cards.

I've skipped enough cards recently to feel good in saying yeah, I'll be fine.

Thing is - a great card is a cool high, that's what I'm always jonesing for. But I'll take no cards over shitty cards or "1-2 good fights on a card" cards.
100%

nothing like a big card. I’d be happy to have one major PPV every 2 months and then an espn card featuring less maree bouts, but I’m also happy with an abundance of mma too.

I dunno a month seems to fly past for me because i have so much to do in daily stuff anyway. And when theres finally a UFC card they are so weak (mostly padded & with 1-2 top fighters). Most of the time i have no interest in watching it live because of that. So i just look up the results the day after.
<Fedor23>

Quality over quantity.
I'd prefer less frequent but stacked events.
A lot of cards have been quite lackluster recently.

Aside from this last Saturday, most of the past 5 events or so have been amazing. Perhaps you should work on improving your memory before it's too late.

A whole month? You whippersnappers don't know how good you have it. Back in the day there was a UFC every 3 or 4 months, assuming it wasnt shut down by the authorities! Now you spoiled brats demand a UFC every weekend served with 'avocado toast' I presume. We watched every event, we didn't know who half the fighters were, and we were grateful for every minute! And avocados hadn't even been invented yet, we made guacamole out of old shoe leather and toothpaste and we liked it!!

140208_2723742_Weekend_Update_Segment___Grumpy_Old_Man_anvver_1.jpg

A month? I can't make a week without JBG Tribute!

<{JustBleed}>

Thank god the UFC is but one of many ponds...

I’m a Combat Sports fan first and foremost, a UFC fan absolutely, but between One FC NYE event and rando boxing cards my Friday/Saturday fight fix will go off without a hitch.

Yes. But I’d prefer not to not much going on in the MMA game around that time in general.

I think we'll be entertained still.

UFC has many interesting characters and the drama they create keep things interesting even when there's no fight going on.

Also, watching old UFC stuff is always a fun alternative when there's no fighting currently happening.

Fight Pass is our friend in this case. Also ONE is having an event. Boxing has some fights too.

Damn I didn't realize that. You don't think they'll book some events between now and then?
Nope. They are already booking events for the spring.

They usually take a Christmas break anyway.

I went the last 5 years not giving a rats ass, I can go another 5.

There’s about a month break starting Dec. 18th (Daukus/Lewis) to Jan. 15 (Gane/Ngannou).

We usually travel around this time but with COVID restrictions, there’s going to be a lot of this:

b16.jpg
i sometimes go a month without watching when they book crap events so this will be no different for me

Easily it’s not as good as it used to be and there’s nfl and nhl for me

Absolutely, but I can’t go a week without Sherdog.

Back