Can you go a month without UFC

Back in the days we had event ever 2-3 months

Also we didn’t have cereal for breakfast we ate wood and rocks

Also get off my lawn

Of course.
Lately I’ve been sort of a casual. Only watching some main matches.
Been busy w a new puppy. Ive also gotten back into NFL this year more than the last few years

i'm not being sarcastic...if you no longer tune into MMA events why do you still sign into an MMA discussion forum?

Op said ufc, not mma.
There are other threads/forums/discussions here i also find interesting to read or join in on.
Thanks mom.

I have sherdog. That is the ufc isn’t it?
We joke, but lets be honest. Sherdog is the reason why me, and probably a lot of others, are tuning into some of these Fight Night cards that's really just glorified DWCS cards.

That said, @Kryptt always gets us over these humps.

Yeah! Real question is can i go a weekend without drinking. <Eek2.0>I'm hell bent on staying sober this weekend. Wish me luck Sherbros.:)

No wtf are you insane that would mean we would have to go outside and breathe fresh air

This. I probably watch ONE more than any other promotion atm.

ezgif-7-b-87-a-20-b-165-a-9-1614422730677.gif

Yes of course, but I can't go a few days without sherdog, its much better than the actual fights, which I just glance over at while typing

I can but it hurts, especially since all my income comes from gambling on the UFC every week lol.

So I see a bunch of people saying they don't even watch events anymore...

So you take time out of your day to post on a UFC forum, when you don't even watch it anymore?

Right on..

It's fine Rizin New Years Show is happening

There’s about a month break starting Dec. 18th (Daukus/Lewis) to Jan. 15 (Gane/Ngannou).

We usually travel around this time but with COVID restrictions, there’s going to be a lot of this:

b16.jpg
Actually, yeah and without much issue -- there is so much damn good high level MMA these days that I never even have time to follow some of the strong regional promotions in the US and other countries. It will be nice to maybe watch some footage of lesser known international prospects. I'm not gonna lie and act as if I won't be excited for UFC when it returns in January though haha

It's fine, there'll be other stuff to check out. The good part is it creates a back log of sorts that helps build stronger cards.

I’m becoming more casual. I’ve skipped 3 or 4 meh looking free cards in the last month to a month and a half.

I just can’t justify the 6+ hour time investment for cards with 4 or less matchups I care about anymore.

A month break won’t be too bad though I’d rather the last one before it being more stacked.

Back