Can you go a month without UFC

Yes I will be fine.

Theres a PBC event and you have GGG. Could also tape the Lewis Daukaus card and just watch acouple fights each weekend to hold you over.

There’s about a month break starting Dec. 18th (Daukus/Lewis) to Jan. 15 (Gane/Ngannou).

We usually travel around this time but with COVID restrictions, there’s going to be a lot of this:

b16.jpg

You can freely travel the US. There are no restrictions.

theres some great boxing fights coming up through ALL of december so yeah ill be good.

I managed to go 19 years without sex. Yes I fucking can.

i do it a lot with all these shit cards to put on!

No problem. I do it all the time. I only really tune in for big name fights as is.

After the last couple cards I could go a lifetime. Bare knuckle boxing is way more enjoyable. Also before someone says it yes I think wrestling and bjj are boring as all hell.

Hopefully theres some combat BJJ and Lion Fight etc. What else on fight pass is good? Only follow UFC for MMA.

I'm a two sport kinda guy, football (soccer, dickheads) and MMA - there will still be MMA on without the UFC, obviously, but I find it harder to watch here in the UK for a variety of reasons, but mostly access.

But I don't care because the Christmas period generally is pretty packed in terms of football (or soccer, if you're a moron) so that's going to be plenty of sporting fun!

how tf is lewis on a main event fight after that disaster vs gane?

Im fine with it.a little Bellator will hold me over.I used to watch everything on axsTV as well but I dont have the time anymore.
Ill pop in an old DVD once in awhile.
Id probably be perfectly fine actually if they went back to once a month.i think.

We joke, but lets be honest. Sherdog is the reason why me, and probably a lot of others, are tuning into some of these Fight Night cards that's really just glorified DWCS cards.

That said, @Kryptt always gets us over these humps.

<RomeroSalute>

I pay and video two bums scrappin out back to make a PBP if I have to!

<mma1>

Use to only be five a year six if we got lucky

There’s about a month break starting Dec. 18th (Daukus/Lewis) to Jan. 15 (Gane/Ngannou).

We usually travel around this time but with COVID restrictions, there’s going to be a lot of this:

b16.jpg
I do it all the time

Just watch some classic stuff or rewatch controversial fights and see if it changes your opinion on the decision. That's what I do.

I can go a year+, so sure

Or jus track this site and see what Cards are upcoming...

https://grabakahitman.com/

Expand yer Horizons...

Tapology is great as well - between the two you won't miss much...

Back