Media Usman is visiting chechnya again

Khabib hasn’t been seen or associated in any way with Ramzan for years despite being from that region, yet Usman from Nebraska buddies up and cozies with him for the money while having no relation..he better get the same hatred

I don't like Usman but I sympathize with him because if someone wants to throw a big party for me, I think I'd also have a hard time saying no. So, it's understandable.

Also, he's not getting that Canelo money so the man has to do unsavoury things sometimes to get paid.

Christian activity in Chechenya huh, it was good to know Usman.

I don't like Usman but I sympathize with him because if someone wants to throw a big party for me, I think I'd also have a hard time saying no. So, it's understandable.

Also, he's not getting that Canelo money so the man has to do unsavoury things sometimes to get paid.
It’s not a party for Usman. It’s Kadyrovs birthday party. Usman was just invited

Not that surprised, just from his effort to cherry pick easy title defenses and money fights over legitimately dangerous challengers show that he's all about the money, not so much with honor, code, respect or any of that stuff.

Back