News .

If that's what he truly wants maybe he should go train with Jon Jones at Fight Ready.

People have written Kevin Holland off. But I think the move down to welterweight is what he should have done years ago. Think he is going to surprise alot of people with how good he competes there.

Kevins gonna have a big size, reach advantage and wont get outmuscled like he was with Middleweights. I can see him even cracking top 5

It doesn't always work out moving down a weight class. This would have never worked when WW was a wrestler's division, but now it's not like that so we will see.

He will be screwed if he loses power moving down a class

WW is full of wrestlers. Not sure it's the wisest career move.

It doesn't always work out moving down a weight class. This would have never worked when WW was a wrestler's division, but now it's not like that so we will see.

He will be screwed if he loses power moving down a class
The WW div is still grappler heavy.

Usman, Colby, Burns, Chimaev, Brady, Chiesa, Edwards, Belal and even Magny would grapplefuck Holland.

The only primary strikers are Wonderboy, Luque and Jorge. Jorge and Luque are also legit grapplers if they need to.

The WW div is still grappler heavy.

Usman, Colby, Burns, Chimaev, Brady, Chiesa, Edwards, Belal and even Magny would grapplefuck Holland.

The only primary strikers are Wonderboy, Luque and Jorge. Jorge and Luque are also legit grapplers if they need to.

I'm not saying he will do well or bad, I don't put too much thought in Holland in general, but all I'm saying is

WW isn't a wrestler's heaven as it used to be

and Holland is screwed if he loses his power.

I remember there were people here arguing Holland would beat Khamzat and its stupid that people hopped on the hype train, well I know what odds for that fight would be if they matched up.

Lol yeah I'm sure he'll do very well in what is practically the UFC's wrestling division .

Pretty much lost interest in this guy. I would have liked to see him fight Alex Pereira.

It's not there's a bunch of strong wrestlers at the top of WW he should do great....oh wait....

At least he admits Khamzat would be a hard fight for him. He left out Colby though, other than that, I think he's right. He can probably knock out most of those manlets even though it's a wrestle/grapple heavy division.

Back